Ralph Lauren S/S 2025 The Hamptons

Ouffff I love it so much. So my style as a man and if I was a woman, I'd probably be wearing a lot of this when I didn't feel like vamping about. Bravo !!

Beautiful same old RL. I think they really want to push Polo RL forward and more fashion oriented. And wasn't the CD of Polo RL came from Pheobe's Celine? The irony. What I admire RL is that they always follow their archetype. The casting is always on point. Even during peak influencer era, they did it much more gracefully.

i love a white t-shirt/tank top with a gloriously luxurious bottom, or a denim jacket styled in the same way. have always preferred the bohemian RL to the preppy RL, but there are some wonderful jackets here nevertheless.

The womenswear looks impeccable, effortless, chic and good.
To me, the most beautiful was the most simple one, worn by Vivienne Rohner. So sexy!
The menswear is not my taste, but he showed the full collection for men in Milan in June and it's better.

And the kids were so cute! Also, what better way to create the image of a family-oriented and traditional family and members, while delighting your customers and making them dream? They sold the whole lifestyle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brilliantmix
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->