eyes: Brown
height: 175cm / 5′9″
bust: 80 cm / 31.5″
waist: 58 cm / 23″
hips: 84 cm / 33″
place of origin: Ufa, Russia
date of birth: July 18 1991

Mother Agency: Avant Models Moscow

We’re head over heels for Rania Mordanova. Her tomboyish androgyny coupled with her swanlike neck and graceful beauty is too much. This girl needs to be everywhere, and now! View Rania’s profile.
-the Ones 2 Watch

Be sure to check out the video on her O2W page :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]o2w[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Thanks, but I hope you don't mind if I be completely annoying and post the untagged versions - I hate tags! :lol: and I have a pet peeve about sites tagging when they got them straight from other sites anyway (in this case, o2w). I'm crazy, I know.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]o2w

I really really love her. I hope she gets a ton of work!

i just ralized recently there is more new girls with short hair...

Rania is absolutely amazing! Thanks for the thread Bianca :flower:

She's beautiful, but looks as though she's grown two foot in the last month or something! Very coltish, all limbs and length, she'll be much better looking when she grows into her height somewhat. Her body shape is still childish and unformed despite the height of an adult, and it's distracting from that beautiful face. The last pic is stunning because that's all it shows - her beautiful face!

The picture in post #1 is so unflattering IMHO. Makes her neck and head looks so big compared to her small body. Something about her facereminds me to Freja Beha, I can't point out what it is.

From the few pictures here I am not impressed with her. But she's beautiful and I am willing to see if I will change my mind about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->