Ranya Mordanova

I don't like this short hair for her, I think she'd look best with long brown hair!

This girl has pretty much everything going for her. Her face is so amazingly expressive and her profile reminds me a little of Natasha Poly! Wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy someone posted those! Her and Balakina look great together, but for me personally, Rania steals the show! :heart:

Yulya, is that for Dazed & Confused in London, or the Japanese version?

Yulia, I find the pictures in some fashion site but can't find it again. So I framed and posted those I find once. Sorry for the quality... I hope somebody will post them in larger size.

Awesome work in the Dazed & Confused shots! Her potential is undeniable. Which she defenitely showed with these shots :heart: love 'em! And I also hope we can see them in HQ :smile:

You would never believe in, but it was RUSSIAN trial issue!
So we have more and more new great editorials:P

So happy someone posted those! Her and Balakina look great together, but for me personally, Rania steals the show! :heart:

Yulya, is that for Dazed & Confused in London, or the Japanese version?

^Sounds amazing! I cannot wait to see those in hi-resolution. Thanks so much for the update and I cannot wait to see more of Rania climb towards the top! :heart:

More shhoots from Lev Efimov! Rania is fantastic! Thank you for yuo great work, Lev!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->