Rebecca Romijn for Bebe

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from fashionweekdaily.com...

Following Mischa Barton’s two-season run as the face of Bebe, The Daily has learned that Rebecca Romijn has been cast to star in the fashion line’s ad campaign beginning next March. The contract is for one year. “The company is so great and [Bebe company founder] Manny [Mashouf] is such a fantastic man,” the actress said Sunday night at the Pacific Design Center, where she received Hollywood Life magazine’s Hollywood Glamazon style award. “I love their new dresses and I think it’s going to be a great year; I’m thrilled to be a part of it.” Romijn, unfortunately, added that she would most likely not be in attendance at Bebe Collection designer David Cardona’s Spring 2007 show at Smashbox Studios Wednesday because she has to fly to Virginia to shoot her next film, Lake City.

poor choice. i think she's washed up.

Mischa's bebe ads were horrible, but YAY- Rebecca! She's lovely. Although I'm not a fan of celebrity campaigns, I'll love to see how this turns out.

i love Mischa but i must admit that there was sth. bad with her in the Bebe ads.maybe that's because of she is as beautiful as a model but she is not a model but an actress:D

lucy92 said:
poor choice. i think she's washed up.

No way! I think she's fantastic. A very cool woman. I hope they really find a way to bring her personality to the ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->