Angelina Jolie for Shiseido?

thehepburn

Reaction score
From JustJared:
Paris, France :: Angelina Jolie left her apartment yesterday morning to shoot an advertising campaign for cosmetics brand Shiseido, the first cosmetics producer in the world. I don't ever recall the cosmetics giant ever having a celebrity spokesperson, at least in the USA, so these advertisements should be interesting. And why not, Angelina has great skin! The 30-year-old acctress left the rest of her family -- Brad Pitt, 42, son Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 4, and daughter Zahara Jolie-Pitt, 1 -- behind to do the Shiseido publicity shoot.

Obviously, Jared knows jack about cosmetics since Loreal is the largest cosmetics company in the world, not Shiseido but Jolie WAS seen leaving a Shiseido photoshoot on 4/1/06

I really want to see this ad......because I always saw lots of japanese actress shooting for this brand and this brand is so famous in Asia(I think)....and Is Shiseido a japanese brand???

I think Shiseido is a Japanese brand. I might be mistaken, though. At least I know for a fact that it is from Asia.

I do hope this is not true. Wasn't Anouk Lepère the last one to represent them?

Shiseido is the largest cosmetics company in Japan.

Besides Shiseido the store brand, they own NARS, Aura Science, Declkeor, and Cle de Peau.

I personally think it will be Cle de Peau.

Yes, Anouk Lepere and Mia Hessner are the Shiseido dept store ads spokesmodel

I love Shiseido's skin care, i think they make make the best quality skincare stuff for young\oily skins...
and having aneglina jolie as their spokemodel, would be an extra bonus for me, i Love Angelina!

any pictures out yet? shud be interesting
I thought Annouck was fabulous for Shiseido...

I dont know how the photos can be out since she just did the shoot on 4/1/06.

I just wish Shiseido or one of its companies would make an announcement so they we know what it all means

S02.jpg

S01.jpg

for Shiseido Integrate line

from souliejolie

thehepburn said:
S02.jpg

wow wonderful....I'm not a great fan of her beuty but she is Goddness here;-)

and by the way in comparison with L'oreal Shiseido is a brand of A catagory...I used to have it...

They were shot when she was like 7 mons. preg....there's a commercial too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->