Rebecca Romijn

Rebecca Romijn: Twins Have Great Sense of Humor

wl4tgx.jpg

Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell's twins may only be 5 months old, but their personalities are starting to show through – especially their sense of humor.

"They're really developing their own, very specific personas," the Ugly Betty star told PEOPLE at the Dior Beauty Luncheon Wednesday at the Shangri-La Hotel in Santa Monica. "They're starting to think that things are hilarious, like they're noticing the dogs as being anything other than furniture. The dogs were play-fighting the other day and they thought that was hysterical."

Romijn's three pooches – Taco, Better, and Bim – aren't the only things the girls, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, giggle at. The parents' bowling skills are apparently laughable as well.

"Jerry and I went bowling last weekend and we put them in their infant seats right in the front so that they could watch us, and they thought it was hilarious," she said. "It probably was. They were laughing at my score. Like, 'Mommy can't knock down any! It's so funny!' "

The twins, who were born in December, are the first children for Romijn, 36, and O'Connell, 34. And Romijn is no stranger to the exhaustion that being a new mom brings.

"Sometimes I'm so tired, I look down at what I'm wearing, and if it's comfortable enough to sleep in, I don't even make it into my pajamas," said the actress. "I'm looking down, and I'm like, 'T-shirt and stretchy pants? Yup, that's fine. It's pajama-y, good night. Sorry, Jerry!' "

People.com

Elle Italy June 1995 (image source - my scan CD:(

Attachments

• ELIT9506.JPG
    ELIT9506.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 5
French Marie Claire November 1995 (same source:(

Attachments

• MCFR9511.JPG
    MCFR9511.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 5
From In Style June 2009 - "One Sexy Mama" - ph: Jenny Gage & Tom Betterton.

Scan by:Sis D (celebritycity.com)

Rebecca Romijn leaves a friend's house - 07/01/09 (tlfan.to).

Rebecca Romijn @ Comic-Con 2009 - Day 3 (July 25, 2009)- celebutopia.

Rebecca Romijn leaves the gym in Calabazas - celebutopia.

Rebecca Romijn visiting the Byron and Tracey hair salon in Beverly Hills - September 3, 2009 (tlfan.to).

Rebecca has some of those amazing Dutch genes I saw in the Netherlands last summer-great body and height,beautiful bone structure and complexion.Great to see her happy and healthy.

Rebecca Romijn kicks off The Great Gallon Give in Los Angeles, January 11 - celebutopia.

I am not too sure about the skirt, I like the stripes but the stitching not so much. Lovely shoes and jewelry though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->