Rebecca Romijn

Rebecca Romijn & Jerry O'Connell with twins Charlie & Dolly (JJB.com).

38593PCN_Jerry17_0.jpg

38593PCN_Jerry01_0.jpg

38593PCN_Jerry11.jpg

Rebecca Romijn & her family out in Malibu - June 8, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Rebecca Romijn And Jerry O'Connell Meet Life Ball Children in Vienna July 16, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Rebecca Romijn (with Jerry O'Connell) Travel on the Life Ball Plane to Vienna July 15, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Rebecca Romijn (with Jerry O'Connell) Life Ball Welcome Cocktail in Vienna July 16, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn W/Twin Daughters Dolly and Charlie/ Sep 19th

LUCK091910A_13.jpg

celebritybabyscoop.

Rebecca Romijn in Parent & Child December 2010 by Robert Ascroft ebook30

Amazing family, these little ladies are going to be beautiful adults. :smile:

7/4/11: Terrible twos? Hardly! A cheery Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell take their 2-year-old twins, Dolly and Charlie, to an L.A. park, where the adorable girls played on swings and cooled off with some ice cream.

rebecca-romijn-660.jpg

People.com

Rebecca Romijn Opening night performance of the Broadway play "Seminar" in New York City, November 20, 2011 - tlfan.to.

Highlights from Rebecca's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fitness!

On losing weight after having twins:
“Losing that weight was probably the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. I had to change the way I worked out, the way I ate — everything. Everything I did before I got pregnant — like Pilates, which I had done for about 14 years — didn’t work anymore. I had to find a completely different way to challenge my body.”

On mixing it up:
“A friend suggested I try Bikram yoga. At first the idea of doing a 90-minute workout in a 105-degree room sounded like torture. But the sweating is exactly what I became addicted to. My body changed dramatically almost immediately. Within three classes I noticed less belly fat. My knees and legs are stronger than ever now; my arms have definition for the first time in my life; and my posture is much, much better. I also feel completely energized from all of the deep breathing. I leave class relieved of any anxiety I went in with, and the sweating and detoxifying make my skin feel great. I can’t recommend it enough.”

On her diet challenges:
“Every meal with Jerry [O'Connell] includes wine and dessert, which I love. Before we had kids, I gained weight from eating like that. But I was happy and in love, and my clothes still fit. Jerry liked how I looked. He’s very much a ‘there’s more to hold on to’ kind of guy.”

On that nasty thing called mom guilt:
“That’s been a huge challenge since I became a mom. Mother’s guilt is no joke! I feel it every time I leave them to go exercise. Now that the girls are in preschool, it’s easier. I go as soon as I drop them off at school. As a mom it’s very important to take care of yourself physically and mentally. You’re no good to anyone unless you do. There are days when I rush out to a yoga class just as I’m starting to feel like I might be losing my mind.”

rebecca-romijn-fitness-0312-%20(1).jpg
rebecca-romijn-fitness-0312-%20(2).jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Actress Rebecca Romijn attends the Premiere of Tyler Perry's 'Good Deeds' at the Regal Cinemas L.A. Live on February 14, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

gettyimages

Oops, doesn't work.... :unsure:

1993 03 Marie Claire De - Ph. Friedemann Hauss :

AngelScans

:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back