Reese Witherspoon

moussemaker

Reaction score
reesebrown.jpg

wow she looks older, maybe she dyed it for a role but I think she looks way better blonde!

...vanity fair?

i'm pretty she has brown hair in it. ...the movie that is.

I think she looks like a typical college student except not as young.

She dyed it for a film she's doing in Tennessee, I think...I think she came back for a bit to spend time with her family, but the hair is for the film.

There were other images too - I saw them on another board - and I didn't mind the dark hair as much.

Reese Witherspoon is a natural brunette. She has to get her roots done every 3-4 weeks to stay blonde. She's probably liking the break her hair is getting from colouring.

It was a figure of speech. She may be naturally brunette, but IMO she's defiinitely better off as a blonde!

Originally posted by banana@Jun 25th, 2004 - 4:14 am
Reese Witherspoon is a natural brunette. She has to get her roots done every 3-4 weeks to stay blonde. She's probably liking the break her hair is getting from colouring.
ummm..didn't she state she was a natural blonde at her Legally Blonde premiere?? :blink:

Originally posted by oanadobre@Jun 25th, 2004 - 5:16 am
It was a figure of speech. She may be naturally brunette, but IMO she's defiinitely better off as a blonde!
I agree! :flower:

Everyone's so much more used to her 'done up' though, not just getting on with normal-life. So i'm pretty much sure she looks just as good as she did as a blonde once she's been put in a fancy dress and got the make up on :P

I don't mind it... I think it's just 'cause we're all used to her being blonde that it looks like such a stark difference.

Originally posted by FoxyC@Jun 25th, 2004 - 12:15 pm
Everyone's so much more used to her 'done up' though, not just getting on with normal-life. So i'm pretty much sure she looks just as good as she did as a blonde once she's been put in a fancy dress and got the make up on :P
I agree! She doesn't look bad for not having any makeup on, hair not fixed and not dressed up.

Even though I don't think she looks bad as brunette, I still am more fond of her as a blonde.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->