Reese Witherspoon

I agree that she's better as a blonde, or at least as a lighter brunette. That's too dark. But she still looks cute.

Brunette is better on Reese. I like it, but then again, I like brown hair on practically everyone.

I prefer her as a blond, she's one of those rare whose complexion really suits blond hair.

But this hair color is not that bad, she's a cutie. I'd like to see her all made up for an event with brown hair... ...just to compare. :flower:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jun 25th, 2004 - 3:50 pm
errg... why is everyone hopping on the brunnette bandwagon?
could be for a movie role

I think she's a natural brunette as well... in some really old vids/pics I saw on E!s REVEALED she looked brunette as a kid/teenager ... I think she looks better as a blonde. I feel the same way about Mandy Moore.

haha it's frightening how much she looks like my sister now............. :o

honetsly, i'm a little creeped out.

but i think it looks decent.. i do prefer the blonde though.....

She certainly looks 'mumsy' and mature with that hair colour. Perhaps with some make-up on her hair colour might be more fitting.

She kinda looks like Courtney Cox-Arquette, but it looks nice. Hey you guys never know, maybe brown is her natural color, and she just died it blonde for Legally BLONDE!!?!?! but who knows?

She's cute. However, I tend to prefer brown hair over blonde on anyone (maybe not Anna Nicole).

New pics of a lovely Reese chatting with a toothless strange :flower:
reesedog.jpg

dogreese.JPG
dog.JPG

She gives me the impression of (like you said) an absolutely lovely person- lookwise and personality- wise....

Yes she is !! Brunette or blonde she is magnificent :flower:

She has terrible posture, though. I don't mind her with the dark hair, and I love the pictures of her chatting with that guy - it makes me laugh. :smile:

Reese at the premiere of Vanity Fair...she looks great here:

r3688169812.jpg

Ryan and Reese

r2973768351.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"