Revenge

The new episode was on tonight. Things are so twisted.
-Padma is working with Helen Crowley from the Intiative. Saw that coming. Nolan is in trouble. And poor Marco.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew that sth wasn't right with Padma from the start.

Poor Nolan :(
I hope the storyline doesn't get too complicated with the whole Initiative thing - it seems to me that when TV writers start digging too deep into these "secret organizations" they seem to lose track of what they're writing :rolleyes:

Finally a good episode ^_^

I'm beginning to like Victoria, I loved what she did to that b!tch, she had it coming. someone had to do it :D

I would not want to be on that boat, I wonder what's gonna happen next ....
But I do wish those 2 revenge seeking brothers would just go away, that storyline seems kinda forced and random. They could give fake Amanda and Jack other problems.

What Amanda did with the blackmailing, that was a bold and stupid move. does she really think no one will ever do anything about it, is she that stupid??:doh:

I love the child Amanda, in the flashback, she's so adorable.
And Nolan ... He's the coolest, I love him so much, probably my favorite character.:heart:

I wish every episode had this much going on, if not more.

Fauxmanda's not stupid, she's just reckless. She acts first and thinks later. That's her entire character. If you want to call her stupid, yeah, I guess you could say she is stupid, but I've come to accept her character for what it is (although it took a long time for me to swallow the Fauxmanda-Jack relationship because I really wanted Jack for Emily/Fauxmily :doh:) and appreciate how she can add a smidge of unpredictability to the storyline.

Nolan is my favorite too! He's so hawt. :crush: :blush:

I also really love Victoria too as a character. I kinda want to see her get what she deserves but at the same time I don't. :lol:

Such an intense episode! :cry: Faux Amanda always bothered me but I bawled my eyes out when she died... I'm glad that that Nate guy finally went away, though. I guess they're wrapping up a few of the confusing storylines to get back to Em's revenge plot - about time. And I'm guessing Em and Jack will end up together and Em will raise Carl as her own when the show comes to an end hahaha but as much as I've always rooted for Em and Jack, I really her and Aiden together as well... We'll see...

I hadn't seen an episode in awhile, but I watched the last one! It was sooo good.
-Fake Amanda is now dead! (I never really liked her, but I felt so bad!)

This episode was so boring without any action and I wasn't really hard to figure out who dies.

This was some ending of the season ... :shock:

I want to feel bad for Jack but most of the time he is so naive it's impossible for me. Like in the beginning of the episode when he trusts Victoria - like, really? Victoria? And the last scene ... He couldn't figure it out for 2 years and now he realizes so quickly?

I feel sorry for Charlotte because she is pregnant ... and they killed off Declan :cry: He wasn't my favorite but it's still sad, he was a good guy (kinda hoping he went into hiding for a while but will magically appear when it's safer). My guess is the writers will give Ashley a miscarriage or something, I doubt they will do the single teen mom storyline.

Daniel has become utterly annoying, I can't stand him anymore. He's constantly faced with evidence of how evil and cruel Victoria and Conrad are, he's always telling them off for it, blaming them, saying how he doesn't want anything to do with them and yet he's always near, by their sides. He's no better than them and he better not have killed Aiden because I'll be seriously mad :angry:

I LOVED it when Ashley told Conrad he could go on the podium even though she knew that Jack will probably want to kill him. :lol:

I cannot say I'm interested with the abandoned son Patrick and Victoria's relationship. With so many different story lines, I hope they manage to fit it in well.

I felt really bad for Nolan too :o Can't believe that he was set up and arrested (although I really shouldn't be that surprised).

They've managed to get themselves quite a few cliffhangers and new material for fall, I just hope all will be okay with Nolan and Aiden.

Kind of felt a moment of "Aha! Gotcha" with Conrad's big reveal. I've always hated him the most out of all the characters in both seasons - I didn't put it past him to be a part of the Initiative. I just thought he didn't get involved until he got the Initiative to back off Grayson Global. I thought he made a deal to become a governor that served the Initiative in exchange for Daniel's safety. :blink:

Season 3 premieres on Sunday, September 29th! :clap:
Poster (HQ)

abc.go.com/shows/revenge

Preview:

^Thanks for posting, was wondering just yesterday when does the show return.

What did you guys think of the first episode? I thought the whole Nolan situation was too simply resolved but I'm glad he's OK. I liked Victoria and Emily "working together" against Ashley, even though it was all manipulated by Ems anyway. And as for Aidan... Well, I'm guessing he's just gonna try to help Emily without her knowing about it... Let's see what happens from now on.

^I agree that the whole Nolan situation was too simply resolved.

-The opening of the episode was quite interesting. I wonder who it will turn out to be shooting Emily.
-Aidan, he makes Victoria think that he is working with her, while still helping Emily. I hope that is the case and that he's not going to turn against her.
-Charlotte, I'm so glad they did not do the teen mom thing! And I did notice that she seemed more assertive, especially with Victoria.
-Patrick, Victoria's son. He left (and I actually felt bad for Victoria when he did), but I'm sure he'll reappear at some point.
-Ashley, I wonder if that is the last we will see of her.
-I like that Nolan and Emily now live down the beach from each other.

I think that Nolan's storyline was resolved quickly because those are some powerful people, with money and connections. Not too many bad things can happen to those kind of people.
I also think Ashley will be back for sure. When we least expect her to and when we least want/need her to.
Can't wait to see more Margaux, I'm sure she has some hidden agenda.

^Yeah, you have a point about Nolan. And wickedcrazyness, I don't think Ashley will be returning... It's been reported that she's left the series for good. And Ems crossed off her face in the picture anyway, haha...

here in Germany i'm still stuck @ Season 02 Episode 10 (inofficial:ninja:)
it's crazy how addictive this is & i'm kinda jealous of you in North America

AND thank u all so much 4 not spoiling :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->