Rianne van Rompaey

Valentino S/S 2017 Paris (C)

nowfashion

No LV exclusive then... I hope this means more shows this week ! Congrats on closing Valentino, she looked beautiful.

Just realized she closed the show! hope that means she will get the campaign:clap:

Yess didnt think she would make an appearance until LV but she looked perfect for Valentino. Congrats!

Happy to see her at Valentino. She's perfect for the brand.

Givenchy S/S 17 - Paris

Givenchy-RTW-SS17-Paris-6222-1475437717-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Okay we have to see her at Chanel and Miu Miu

Valentino S/S 17 (C) HQ/Closeup

vogue/nowfashion

Ahhh the fashion gods answered my prayers! Looking sublime at Valentino and Givenchy. Wonder why she showed up late though. Probably shooting for more covers. :wub:

HQ's
Paris - Spring/Summer 2017 - Givenchy

style.it, theimpression.com, vogue.com

The 4th photo is an HQ version of previously posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
HQ's
Paris - Spring/Summer 2017 - Valentino (C)

theimpression.com, vogue.com

I love her exclusiveness. The fact that she is not avialble all the time makes everybody from Versace to Valentino wanting her. She is not like those girls doing 60 shows to seasons in a row and than slowly fade away. Even if she is around for a few years now, she still brings something new and interesting to the runway. It has the same surprising effect as Raquel or Natasha who are always doing 1-3 shows per season.

Perfection! She's the Gemma Ward of this generation. She suits every single brand she works with.

I love her exclusiveness. The fact that she is not avialble all the time makes everybody from Versace to Valentino wanting her. She is not like those girls doing 60 shows to seasons in a row and than slowly fade away. Even if she is around for a few years now, she still brings something new and interesting to the runway. It has the same surprising effect as Raquel or Natasha who are always doing 1-3 shows per season.

Agree ! Great management from her team...

Alexander McQueen S/S 2017 Paris

nowfashion

Valentino S/S 2017 Paris (C)

vogue, wwd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69