PalaisRoyal7.jpg

PalaisRoyal6.jpg

PalaisRoyal5.jpg

PalaisRoyal4.jpg

PalaisRoyal3.jpg

PalaisRoyal2.jpg

PalaisRoyal1.jpg

*Pictures from owenscorp.com

not a huge fan of fur, but these look like exotic skin versions of his RTW line, the shapes and constructions are incredible...I esp love the ostrich cap sleeved jacket in #3. Thanks for posting

Yea, I thought this line would be completely fur but I guess he's going to be doing some exotic leathers as well. The cuts, as usual, are amazing.

Women have all the options...haha.

the third one's really interesting
i like how parts stand away from the skin

i don't see fur :o

oh :lol: you're right
i've been looking at the menswear fall 08 all evening
i've been expecting some kind of shaggy rug

thanks for all of the pictures , casius

Haha, no problem. Yea, I almost wasn't going to post because I know everyone (including myself) is onto F/W 08.09.

this man cuts like nobody does!! amazing! it's cool to see fur lines that are something more than boring, big, mink coats!

is this or Revillon or is this his own fur label???

He has stopped doing work for Revillon and instead started his own line, this is it.

Palais Royal is also the place where his flagship store is in Paris.

PalaisRoyal5.jpg

owenscorp

I especially love the top on this one! It's so good.

the 3rd one is amazing.

what kind of fur is he using? it doesn't look like the china dog fur jay-z used for rocawear...

^my fave too. like a capelet meets a tail-coat. but i agree kikki....i don't particularly have an affinity for fur usage,but i adore the shapes and construction of those pieces.

well i highly doubt working with a higher qualityof fur(which he is rather well-known for) would denote to using cheap chinese products as in a celeb collection. rocawear.....rick owens....aeons apart.

Thanks Lucky i thought the palais royal fur line was separate...or does he show them on the runway under the main rick owens line??

He usually styles parts of Palais Royal (and sometimes Drkshdw, as in one denim jacket with leather sleeves in the last menswear show) along with the rest of his mainline.

He's had some furry leg mittens in the men's as well as some big fur stoles, for the women's, those knit caps accessorized in every exit of the show were from Palais Royal... they were awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboutique
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->