Rick Owens Mens S/S 11 Paris

I love it :crush: not as exciting as I was hoping for, but I still think the collection is great

some of the shoes look funny though

Last edited by a moderator:
the brown + black leather panel combo pieces are really good looking :heart:

I have a soft spot for Rick Owens but I even have to say no to the graphic coat :ninja: love the rest as usual, esp the footwear and the sheer pieces, it's much more ethereal this season

dang, what's happening to Rick Owens, he's losing his ideas. these pieces are all
echoes of his past collections, absolutely nothing new here. i like that he's still
sticking to his stark futuristic direction when it comes to clothes but if he's intent
on steering us on the same route over and over then what on earth.

certainly not rick owens at his best, but we must commend him on keeping his staples fresh.

On hommetimes.com's youtube channel we have a video we took of the show. It should be accessable from the youtube logo on the right side of the page. ( i would have posted it, but im on my phone, its kinda complucated to do so ^_^)

I liked the collection. :smile: the leather, sheer tops and just the whole style, true rick owens. And the part when the smoke came down was fantastic! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->