Rick_Owens_0129.jpg
Rick_Owens_0155.jpg

Backstage

Rick_Owens_BS_009.jpg
Rick_Owens_BS_006.jpg

Nowfashion.com

Last edited by a moderator:
so much sheer everywhere this season.

the footwear... uh... not so sure how i feel about that.

wow it's more bowie-esque than i've ever seen. the graphic print...the one-shoulder pieces. i know the last couple seasons in the women's he actually mentioned that performance he [bowie] did with marianne faithfull when she was wearing a nun's habit.

Holy SH!T The second leather jacket in the last post is a knock out!!!!!

This is what I expected...which kind of bores me. I love Rick but was hoping he might surprise us and change direction a little bit. Oh well. Rick is Rick

:sick: the collection is just awful. There is one peice that I like and thats the 1st leather jacket in the last post. The rest should just be burned

indeed this isn't his strongest work. some nice elements here and there but really rather uneven and lacking. certainly not his normal sublime self here.

It's satisfying, but I've seen Rick do better. The ending with the guys wearing those white tanks and black pants looks absolutely gorge.

it's one thing to stick to your aesthetic but i think he's, especially for menswear, just recycling his own work and that's disappointing.

oh, and i secretly love the one shoulder tanks haha.

I never seem to understand the shoes. overall an 'ok' from me. nothing special or radical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->