Ricky Martin welcomes twin boys via surrogate mother

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Ricky Martin welcomed twin boys a few weeks ago via a surrogate mother, his rep reveals. The 36-year-old Latin sensation will take a year off to be a full-time dad and raise the twins. Interesante!!!!!
“The children, delivered via gestational surrogacy, are healthy and already under Ricky’s full-time care,” his rep said in a statement. “Ricky is elated to begin this new chapter in his life as a parent and will be spending the remainder of the year out of the public spotlight in order to spend time with his children.”
Congrats to Ricky and his two new sons!
Earlier this month, American Idol alum Clay Aiken, 29, and music producer pal Jaymes Foster, welcomed a baby boy also through artificial insemination.
It seems artificial insemination is the new “it” thing in Hollywood these days!

Source: JustJared

wow!
has he officially come out? sorry but i am out of the loop here.
i wonder what they look like:smile:

I'm happy for him, he seems to be a genuine humanitarian as well. I love the spots he does on Oprah.

Anyway I know there is speculation that he is gay and this only fuels it. BUT if a single female star were to have a child on her own, no one would just assume she was a lesbian so...I think in time things will be revealed.

^ Carrie & Miranda already got his number....

Carrie : I'm not even sure bisexuality exists. I think it's just a layover on the way to gaytown.
Miranda : Isn't that next to Ricky Martin-ville?
:lol:

^ Carrie & Miranda already got his number....

Carrie : I'm not even sure bisexuality exists. I think it's just a layover on the way to gaytown.
Miranda : Isn't that next to Ricky Martin-ville?
:lol:

OMG I remember that! I :heart: SATC...:blush:

oh sorry i thought it was official? :unsure:
i wasnt assuming because of the surrogate mother but based on some old facts...
anyway, i wish him all the best with the kids

I'm happy for him, he seems to be a genuine humanitarian as well. I love the spots he does on Oprah.

Anyway I know there is speculation that he is gay and this only fuels it. BUT if a single female star were to have a child on her own, no one would just assume she was a lesbian so...I think in time things will be revealed.

And there is a reason for that ... it is always possible to find a good woman :P :lol:

oh sorry i thought it was official? :unsure:
i wasnt assuming because of the surrogate mother but based on some old facts...
anyway, i wish him all the best with the kids

I wasn't coming at you, I was just responding to the general speculation out there in the blogs. It just seems like people are so amped to force him out of the closet, if he's even in there to begin with...who knows? It just seems like anytime a guy adopts a kid on his own or does surrogacy they are automatically labeled gay.

^^I so agree with that and its irrelevent, this is a great time for him who cares what his sexual prefference is. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: agree, who cares what his sexual preference is ?? pffffffffft!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->