Ricky Martin Comes Out of the Closet

That was like the worst kept secret for a long time.

Anderson Cooper, you're up next.

so true. although an open secret in manhattan, i think he's waiting to get into a legacy-making position before coming out of the closet. think network news anchor or replacement for larry king. he's up against frothy ryan seacrest types on the one hand and super-serious gwen ifill types on the other.

So who else is as blatantly gay as Ricky Martin? I have no gaydar by the way, I didn't even know Graham Norton was gay (when I was 12) and he is FUH-LAMING!

how can anyone be surprised by this piece of news ? :D

if he wasn't gay, he would be with some gorgeous woman for years already. his being straight and single was too weird to be true.

So who else is as blatantly gay as Ricky Martin? I have no gaydar by the way, I didn't even know Graham Norton was gay (when I was 12) and he is FUH-LAMING!

I still think George Clooney is at least bi (in a Cary Grant sort of way).

^No way, why? I don't get any man-love vibes from him at all, but then like I said I have no gaydar.

I have always thought Adam Gregory from the new 90210 and Jason Kennedy from E! News are gay, lots of blogs think Jensen Ackles, Jared Padlecki and Bradley Cooper are gay, anyone else think they are?

How about everyone's favourite Ryan Seacrest? I still don't know about him, on the one hand the ghetto girl in me screams "yeah he gay as hell" everytime I see him, on the other hand he was seen frenching Terry Hatcher (lol) and has been papped with lots of random girls/models.

Last edited by a moderator:
^No way, why? I don't get any man-love vibes from him at all, but then like I said I have no gaydar.

Almost 50, always dating different women - younger than him, trophy-bimbo types, the kind that would marry not an actor, but a football (soccer) player - plus that playboy vibe he gives off. He doesn't fool me. :shifty: :lol:

Can someone explain to me how everyone knew he was gay? I don't know much about him but EVERYONE on all the gossip websites seem to think it's plain as day that he was gay! How is that?

Apparently, I am one (of possibly two) in six billion who didn't figure this out in advance. "She Bangs" and all those sexy women in his music videos totally had me fooled!

But then I haven't really been paying attention since... 2000, apparently.

Everyone tells me I should've seen this coming. And yet? No. :lol:

How about everyone's favourite Ryan Seacrest? I still don't know about him, on the one hand the ghetto girl in me screams "yeah he gay as hell" everytime I see him, on the other hand he was seen frenching Terry Hatcher (lol) and has been papped with lots of random girls/models.
People say that he tipped off the paparazzi the day that those pictures of him and Terry were taken. And those random girls/models are more than likely so-called "beards".
He's good friends with Ellen Degeneres (and he's probably out to her). He even attended her wedding to Portia De Rossi.

I'm pretty sure he's gay, especially because of the way he would sometimes "accidentally" touch some of the male contestants on American Idol in seasons past. I remember he once placed his hand on a male contestant's muscular arm as he was talking to him. I thought, "Oh yeah, he's definitely gay."

Here's an interesting Ryan Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dylU69oiQE

I think he must be gay cuz Simon once said on American Idol "why don't you just come out of the closet", he's friends with Eva Longoria Parker and hardly any straight men could be "just friends" with hot girls like her. He's so heavily groomed he must smell like Lillies. All he talks about is how he loves shopping for clothes, and he knows so much about women's shoes. Then at the same time he'll pretend he's interested in breasts and Victoria secret models etc, it's so pathetic.

I feel bad for him though, I mean he's in his 30s and still in the closet, I don't know if he's in denial or just scared that he'll lose his niche demographic (whoever the hell that is) or scared cuz Hollywood big wigs are notoriously homophobic. I mean I'm sure he has relationships but it can't be a nice life having to hide people who are special to you.

^ Zachary Quinto is also gay. Broke my Spock lovin heart. :lol:

I always thought he was gay even before he came out, didn't exactly hide it.

Ricky Martin Unveils New Artwork For His New Single :clap:

RM_english_single_finalLOW.jpg

ddc348d7-55e7-4ecc-8e70-758b24bded97.jpg

http://rickymartinmusic.com/Blog/Post/ddc348d7-55e7-4ecc-8e70-758b24bded97?keepQS=true

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->