Rob Evans

Rob Evans photographed by Sean Watters

source: yvymag

Rob Evans by Stewart Shining

source: major models blogspot

Ohhh my!! <3 he is amazing!!! He is my wallpaper on my phone

'THE DARK KNIGHT'
Ph & Styling: Tarrice Love

And a introduction video: http://loveismyrealname.blogspot.co...ans-amck-major-model.html?zx=3b7b716b4958505c

Two months ago, the last thing Rob Evans was thinking about was modeling let alone creating a sensation walking the Givenchy Spring/ Sumer 2011 Men's show in Paris. He was in Oxford, UK training at his local boxing gym maintain his amazing 6'3 physique. So far modelling has allowed him to walk in shows in Paris and an already impressive collection of magazine editorial work .

He's arrived for NY fashion week. Not being the ideal showroom size hasn't discouraged Rob or made him feel the need to starve to death and comform to the industries current skinny boy standard - he's opt'd to be the exception..... actual man size. Everyone was telling me "he's huge" or "all you really can do with him is underwear stuff." I set out to prove otherwise. When Rob arrived to my place in Brooklyn, I took him to one of those Fulton street fabric stores and bought some black wool and decided to construct him a cocoon coat. This beautiful hooded cacoon is featured in the seltion of images in this post entitled THE DARK KNIGHT. I also got more amazing fashionably stylish images coming soon. ROB EVANS IS A SUPERSTAR.....mark my words. :smile:
loveismyrealname

:shock: ....

Oooops.... I forgot to breathe.... :blink:

Thank you Flashbaaaang !!!! :woot:

Fxu82.jpg

twitter/coacd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell