Rob Evans

I feel like such a spazz when I come in here. But that voice, that personality, that face, and that body don't happen often. Ughh I'm officially his #1 stalker:ninja:

Would love for him to do big things and really bring back the more beefy male model look but we'll see what happens. So far he hasn't really been photographed wearing too much clothing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i-D Fall 2010
'One Must Look To The Past In Order To Build The Future'

Ph: Bruno Staub

myfdb

Ok so me and him chatted on facebook. Why did he tell me that he's 6 foot 5 and that every photographer and person in the modeling industry says that he's too big to make it?:blink: They tell him that everything about him is so wrong. He's so humble too, it's crazy.

I'm not surprised, to be honest..
His upper body is kinda bigger and buffer than typical male models nowadays. I guess he didn't fit designers sample size.

But I'm sure it won't let him stop ^_^

I mean 6'5'' is waaay taller, I mean they would be making pieces specifically for him. He would be too tall for even when male models were more muscular. He's a beautiful guy though.

I just randomly went on models.com and I somehow ran into a picture of this guy and I was like holy jesus! Whoevers vag*** created that masterpiece deserves the gold medal. Seriously... WOW

Rob Evans For Self Service Magazine

source: majormodels blogspot

PHOTOS: BRUCE WEBER
STYLING: JOE MCKENNA

I really hope he'll be in the Givenchy campaign! Him and Simon would be hotness personified!!!!!:wub:

Rob Evans: Major Model Management. Polaroids Wayne/MDC
Mere hours before he had to jet out of New York, OTM popped into Major to grab some fresh snaps of the boy who set Paris abuzz last Men’s Fashion Week. We expected a camera ready model but we didn’t suspect Mr Evans would be this…” matinee idol” . A face like this only comes along once every 10 years.
models.com

Attachments

• scanrobb.jpg
    scanrobb.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 10
  • scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 9

That Rob Evans. People get caught up in his bod which is understandable given the boxing background and the Givenchy debut featuring a leopard print short and the glistening torso. But when I was popping these Polas a few mornings back in NY I kept thinking..Gott Dam ...it is all about that face. So matinee idol ..so "Antonio Lopez man" in one of Antonio's great mid-70's illustrations. After the last shot I asked Rob to autograph one of the images because I thought a handwritten sweep against a sepia monochrome image would make for a kinda cool graphic.
"What should I write then?" said Rob
"Oh I dunno...just whatever comes to mind" I said in my most Warhol-esque gee-whiz voice.
"Its funny you asked me to do that because when I was coming up I was convinced I was going to make it in boxing . So I used to practice writing my signature. Just in case ..."(laughing)
"Do you still train?
"Yeah I used to go down to Gleason to keep it up."
"Well when you box...please do guard that nose Rob. It's like a perfect line drawing"
" Well if it breaks..what can you do? Oh I know ..I'll write...God Bless. Rob Evans"
"Gee. That's so great". said I. (Warhol would have applauded.)
"But what if people think I'm saying 'God Bless Rob Evans' as opposed to 'God Bless (Pause) Rob Evans?' I don't want folks to think I'm conceited n all "
I certainly wasn't going to gas Mr Evan's head up any further which is why I didn't counter with the obvious. God HAS clearly blessed Rob Evans. And beneath the impossible good looks is a smart and ambitious mind. True beauty with an athlete's focused discipline.... The combination thereof makes for the really great models. You wait and see.
theimagist

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->