Roberto Cavalli F/W 09.10 : Isabeli Fontana, Karen Elson & Clement by Steven Meisel

the last shot is good...Karen's hair STEALS the whole thing...IA though, Isabeli is looking manly/strange...the slicked-back hair doesn't do her any favors

Roberto Cavalli F/W09 Full Campaign

Photographed by : Steven Meisel
Styling by : Marie-Amelie Sauve
Models : Isabeli, Karen & Clement

twmanagement, HQs by me

Attachments

• cavalli1.jpg
    cavalli1.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 75
  • cavalli2.jpg
    cavalli2.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 73
  • cavalli3.jpg
    cavalli3.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 70
  • cavalli4.jpg
    cavalli4.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 66
The first picture is my fave, even if i don´t like this time as much as the previous one.

Thanks for posting :flower: Suprised to see there are only 4 pics. As a set it's a bit dissapointed to be honest.

No I think there's more - here's another (On the right:(
blog_080309_redhairdistrict.jpg

Campaignista

I JUST LOVE THE CHOICE OF MODELS! all of them work so perfectly together! i would have never thought to put karen elson and isabeli fontana together. they actually complement eachother very well. i love it. i also adore that clement just kind of take a back seat to these women but still remains very prominent in the scene. perfect. classic roberto cavilli style. great. OH! i cant get over it. the more i describe it the more i love it!

She sure like to move her hair around in this campaign. Thanks Faith.

I guess Karen ended up with her neck hurting.

Even tho the red hair is a little bit distracting, I LOVE THIS CAMPAIGN. It's very funny and dark, and gotta love the zebra print everywhere. So Cavalli, so the Cavalli i love.

i wish there were more, but i adore this. any campaign that uses karen's hair as a main component is fine by me :D

the one thing that is throwing me off is all of the zebra print and i dont know why

I have always loved Cavalli ( specially dresses ,excepting 2010 Resort), but I don't understand this compaign with these dark backgrounds - I can barely see/notice the clothes :blink:....

I have to agree w/ fashionmuse my only complaint is the zebra print, but besides that I love these eds, Karen and Isa are so fab together:D, love the shot of Karen in the studded dress:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->