Rock And Republic

I remembered at which store I saw them in England. At Whistles in Oxford.

If anyone here is from Canada, almost every store here sells Rock & Republic jeans. Ebay too!

I have a pair of R&R jeans and I like the fit, but hehe I had to cut em cuz they were kinda a bit long :blush:

I find they stretch to your body when you put them on, but once you wash them they go back to before. :flower: No worries of them "overstretching".

I agree I think its for slim and tall best, but people who are shorter and curvier(like me) can wear em too...I still prefer Miss Sixty for my body though :innocent:

Originally posted by Couture_Whore@Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:43 pm
If anyone here is from Canada, almost every store here sells Rock & Republic jeans. Ebay too!
CW- Which stores in Canada sell them? I am trying to get a few of my girlfriends to try a few.

Originally posted by Mdnt+Apr 21st, 2004 - 5:38 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mdnt @ Apr 21st, 2004 - 5:38 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Couture_Whore@Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:43 pm
CW- Which stores in Canada sell them? I am trying to get a few of my girlfriends to try a few. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, nobody sells them here. Are you from TO? A lot of people from TO don't realize that the rest of Canada isn't Toronto.... :innocent:
However I do realize there are large cities like Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, etc. that might carry R&R :flower:

i don't have a pair they're to simple for me. but i do like them in black.

Originally posted by mehg+Apr 20th, 2004 - 11:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mehg @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 11:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mdnt@Apr 21st, 2004 - 5:38 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Couture_Whore
@Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:43 pm

CW- Which stores in Canada sell them? I am trying to get a few of my girlfriends to try a few.
Yeah, nobody sells them here. Are you from TO? A lot of people from TO don't realize that the rest of Canada isn't Toronto.... :innocent:
However I do realize there are large cities like Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, etc. that might carry R&R :flower: [/b][/quote]
I see people here in Vancouver wearing them a lot now. I kind of want a pair but I don't think I need new jeans... :P

Looks like Rock & Republic ias getting bigger now... Alooot of people are talking about this brand, and they are getting better stores now...

Originally posted by Duffers@Jun 5th, 2004 - 3:08 pm
Looks like Rock & Republic ias getting bigger now... Alooot of people are talking about this brand, and they are getting better stores now...
deffinetly, I hope they don't get to big though

they need to make men's jeans :cry:

They make mens jeans Spacemiu, but they are not good!!! They are to baggy and too much bootcut... They should make their denim the same way as the womens, sexy rock N roll denim...

Originally posted by Duffers@Jun 6th, 2004 - 1:53 am
They make mens jeans Spacemiu, but they are not good!!! They are to baggy and too much bootcut... They should make their denim the same way as the womens, sexy rock N roll denim...
deffinetly, thats what i was hoping for. :(

You can also find R&R at Nordstrom. They fit me very well. Not as well at Seven or Citizens, though. I find that sometimes they gape slightly in the back at the waist for some reason.

Was at Rock & Republic in LA last week, they are coming with some amazing denim quality`s for holiday... Saw also some of their new colors and quality`s for spring05, f*cking amazing.... Think they will be biiiig....

I just bought my first pair of Rock & Republic jeans today! I love them! The style is Motley. Perfect fit, stretch, colour and style. How much do a pair go for in the states or europe? I got mine for $260 in Canada :huh:

Originally posted by Mdnt+Apr 20th, 2004 - 9:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mdnt @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 9:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Couture_Whore@Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:43 pm
CW- Which stores in Canada sell them? I am trying to get a few of my girlfriends to try a few. [/b][/quote]
In Canada (Vancouver), they sell them at Plenty, Below the Belt, Aritzia, and Cattiva..just to name a few...

Originally posted by Duffers@Jun 29th, 2004 - 2:02 pm
Was at Rock & Republic in LA last week, they are coming with some amazing denim quality`s for holiday... Saw also some of their new colors and quality`s for spring05, f*cking amazing.... Think they will be biiiig....
oh good to know!

Rock and Republic Jeans ROCK!

I just bought my pair with the flap on the back. Cost 219 but they are the best jeans ever! I love them. I actually like them better the true religion jeans. Anyone know if the guys version will come with crystals?
BTW... ifashionmall.com has them in stock, that is were I got my pair. dBoyB)

CW- Which stores in Canada sell them? I am trying to get a few of my girlfriends to try a few. [/b]
In Canada (Vancouver), they sell them at Plenty, Below the Belt, Aritzia, and Cattiva..just to name a few... [/QUOTE]

Holt Renfrew sells them as well I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"