Roksanda S/S 2025 London

Hadn't seen a strong collection from her in years.. I think it's taken her quite a bit of time to do that difficult transition [.. some just spectacularly fail at coughwangcough] of catching up with her clientele and grow with them without being formulaic, too practical nor too theatrical or just rehashing the same ideas a la Pilotto or more disastrous cases (from that same more childlike, whimsical wave of the mid 00s) like Erin Fetherston or Charles Anastase. This is elevated and still dreamlike and mature and sharp in the right places. This has got to be a reference to her first runway show and the navy short dress with the giant orange bow, except the bow is gone, the dress is longer, the colors are deeper, and the model's older and looks confident, no makeup with tears drawn on her face.

Would love to see what she's wearing too, she looks good!

Thanks, vogue28!

This is quite wonderful. A little too indulgent in place but I love the fantastical quality that she's so good at doing.

A standout from London Fashion Week, without a shadow of a doubt. A strong collection, from start to finish. I just knew from the opening and second look that I would've be disappointed... and I wasn't.

The wearable looks are nice, nothing to write home about, but nice. The Rei Kawakubo part swallows the wearable one.

pretty cohesive and interesting to look at.

a little less ostrich feathers (or none at all for the matter) would’ve done wonders…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->