Rolling up jeans?

pinkvolvo

Reaction score
I've seen... quite a few people who do this...

What are your opinions on rolling up jeans? Do you do it? What how high is too high?:flower:

that is so like 2-3 yrs ago...
i am sick of it....
please, do not do it... or wear sculls....or dots...or fur....

m.j. said:
that is so like 2-3 yrs ago...
i am sick of it....
please, do not do it... or wear sculls....or dots...or fur....

:sick: eww, fur = decades ago! Of course, I do nethier: I've just seen some kids around doing it:huh:

i just wrote what 1st crossed my mind...

that look is ancient and played out, buy yourself a pair of capris if you want cropped jeans for summer, c'mon you can affard it

Couture_Tribe said:
that look is ancient and played out, buy yourself a pair of capris if you want cropped jeans for summer, c'mon you can affard it

or just cut your old jeans...

sorry ladies, i have to disagree

sometimes it can really complete the look. some examples...

IMG_0519.jpg

dcfc0139zw1.jpg

waywt_apr21_01.jpg
waywt_apr21_02.jpg

I don't think it works, at least not easily. i bet those guys tried rolling them up to different heights a million times, inch by inch (because every inch can make a world of a difference), and then walking out of the house with doubt still gnawing at them in their minds.

at least that what happened to me the one time i tried doing it -_-

I never ever saw this as a trend.
I do it if my pants are too long and when I don't want to cut it
or especially, if it is raining a lot
My mother always made me do this as a child lol
I think it looks nice because it gives a clean edge anyway.

But I do see 'extreme' roll up pants in Japan popular a few years ago. It is only one roll back and it is maybe 3+ inches high.

I do what the first guy is doing. Roll them just a wee bit. Not cuffing them, literally rolling. i like this. it has a sort of 50's hint but it's really laid back. When i cuff them i'm anal about height but other than that people need to chill. it's just rolling jeans!

I feel like I've seen it on a zillion gay boys... it's a good tool for when you want everyone to know you are gay. Um. Right below the knees, about a three inch cuff.

I hate the hipster showing your ankles thing. And it's getting old on girls. Unless you really play up the 50s inspiration up to costume levels.

I've just about never seen any girls roll up their cuffs a wee bit like on the first pic. Maybe i just didn't notice but from my awareness girls in London were definately not doing it.

Bel said:
I feel like I've seen it on a zillion gay boys... it's a good tool for when you want everyone to know you are gay. Um. Right below the knees, about a three inch cuff.

I hate the hipster showing your ankles thing. And it's getting old on girls. Unless you really play up the 50s inspiration up to costume levels.
? I thought hot pants were the tool?

They look great, and I was just about to cite Superfuture as the authority on rolling up jeans.

They look good on guys. Go to my highschool, you will see every girl with rolled up jeans and Uggs. It's so drabbbbb

couturex said:
They look good on guys. Go to my highschool, you will see every girl with rolled up jeans and Uggs. It's so drabbbbb

Ewww... this UGGS? That's horrid!:sick:

I hate uggs too. Don't mind rolled up jeans though. I don't do it though. The closest i Get is some shorts I have with buttons ont he side so you can roll them up and make them shorter.

hmm..i like it..but only when the outfit calls for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->