Roxana Filip

Does anyone know her agency ??? Any other photos of her around ?? She is definately model material.

030.jpg

027.jpg

guess_paris2003_003.jpg

guess_paris2003_001.jpg

Originally posted by Christopher31@Jan 13th, 2004 - 12:20 am
She looks like a sorority girl :sick:

Pretty girl but not model material
:clap:
She's pretty, but she looks like a high school girl....

Nemova

i really don't like any of these campaigns. it seems the same year after year and i dont like the whole cat eye thing going on.

they don't seem very sophisticated.

she's cute. but eh.

Originally posted by Nemova+Jan 13th, 2004 - 6:36 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemova @ Jan 13th, 2004 - 6:36 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Christopher31@Jan 13th, 2004 - 12:20 am
She looks like a sorority girl :sick:

Pretty girl but not model material
:clap:
She's pretty, but she looks like a high school girl....

Nemova [/b][/quote]
Well, that is their target audience! :rolleyes:

But she has such common looks... don't you think? I mean, I'm sure it works for their target but I guess models like Ana Beatriz or Laetitia Casta have something more to give, more than just beauty. They look special, and young girls like it. They like to have someone to look up to in terms of appearance. And this girl, no matter how beautiful she is, doesn't seem to accomplish this, IMO.

Nemova

she's pretty and I actually like the guess ads. I'm not a buyer of their clothes but its nice very whimsical to me. thanks for sharing the pictures!

@ purplelucrezia, I love your avatar. Whenever I see it I think 'she is looking at me' haha! :flower:

Thanks, glad you like it. :P I agree they could have chosen someone more unique looking, but I do like the campaign overall. I kind of "dislike" her in the second image with the sucker, she seems looks a bit like a nasty high school girl. :angry:

Also, I like her white boots in the last picture. Sadly, Guess hardly ever carries the advertised merchandise in their stores... :lol:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 14th, 2004 - 1:36 am
Thanks, glad you like it. :P I agree they could have chosen someone more unique looking, but I do like the campaign overall. I kind of "dislike" her in the second image with the sucker, she seems looks a bit like a nasty high school girl. :angry:
:lol:
And that's why I don't like her... she looks like the - sorry for the word - bimboes of my highschool days.. there are loads, believe me, loads of girls that look exactly like that here in Rio. It's sort of disgusting, you get to see the same face all around, and they wear the same clothes! It's annoying. :angry: Total lack of personality and uniqueness.. :sick:
BTW, who's the girl in your avatar? She looks like a naughty kid.. :lol:

Nemova

I love how in her profile they try to make her seem all down to earth...I can say one thing, she probably wouldn't like me... :lol:

After reviewing all the campaigns--to make sure--I can announce the worst Guess? models ever:

03. Carre Otis
02. Roxana
01. Drew Barrymore

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:38 am
After reviewing all the campaigns--to make sure--I can announce the worst Guess? models ever:

03. Carre Otis
02. Roxana
01. Drew Barrymore
:lol:
And who were the best ever in your opinion?

Nemova

She looks like french singer Mylene Farmer, I mean i only have her greatest hits cd and from the pics in that I can see mylene. I absolutley love Mylene and I wish shed hit the english speaking countries because she really has such a beautiful voice.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 13th, 2004 - 10:36 pm
de nada! i hear what you are saying but i rarely judge people based on their foto shoots. i think she is fine and i like the ads to each their own taste so its fine to disagree :flower:

Originally posted by Nemova@Jan 14th, 2004 - 9:02 am
And who were the best ever in your opinion?
Modern:

03. Ana BB - Allessandra - Adriana (tie)
02. Minki van der Westhuizen
01. Megan Ewing

Classic:

03. Ingrid Seynhaeve
02. Claudia Schiffer
01. Estelle Hallyday

Originally posted by Oria+Jan 14th, 2004 - 11:40 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oria @ Jan 14th, 2004 - 11:40 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Jan 13th, 2004 - 10:36 pm
de nada! i hear what you are saying but i rarely judge people based on their foto shoots. i think she is fine and i like the ads to each their own taste so its fine to disagree :flower: [/b][/quote]
As I have already said, I like the ads as well. I was only complaining about that one picture. Hopefully I am allowed to dislike one shot from an entire campaign? Also, although I didn't see the campaign, how was Drew Barrymore the worst Guess model ever? She is a pretty woman and I imagine she would have shot an attractive campaign. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->