Russian Dolls

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
does anyone watch this show? Its in the same category as Jersey shore though the characters here seem more ambitious and more attractive. Also as a bonus the lead of the show has a modelling school that has some impressive models actually

r-RUSSIAN-DOLLS-JERSEY-SHORE-TRAILER-large570.jpg

huffington post

Production on an all-Russian version of 'Jersey Shore' began last year shortly after MTV's infamous Seaside Heights kids infected the entirety of pop culture with their faux-Italian herpes.

And who could blame someone from wanting to cash in on the Macaroni Rascals' success? Lifetime was the lucky network that ended up greenlighting the new reality series, set in the Russian enclave of Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. The show follows similarly tanned, high-maintenance men and women as they ... well, we're not quite sure what they do.

Judging from this short promo there'll be lots of drinking and fighting when 'Russian Dolls' debuts Aug. 11 at 10:30PM. What else do we need, really?

this sounds interesting. i didn't even hear about it until your post, Urban :flower:
there is a K-town too, Korean version of Jersey Shore :lol:

they shd change the slogan to...'exposing american neighbourhoods, everyday'

apparently the lead Anna Khazanova is a successful model she says she even did NY fashion week and has her model school

russiandollslifetime.blogspot
anna+5.jpg

I'm watching it. I'm enjoying it, lol.

What was the fashion show exactly that Anna had? I was so confused by it. She was just showcasing her models, I assume, but she acted like she was putting out a collection, haha.

PS. It bothered me that Anna said "I'm from THE Ukraine". There's not 'the' honey.

hehehe I like where she says..like a typical Russian mother..her mother had to critique something

some of the cast is more ambitious but i'm not sure if they're more attractive, the girls are too orange. Eddie is alright but a hothead

Diana didn't seem all that into the Spanish Omelette she was dating anyway. after the talk with her mother, she was like BOY BYE!

Marina's family values is something else. i get why she didn't want to be at the paegent but i felt bad for the mother-in-law even though she was very eccentric :lol: i don't know how her hubby deals with her constant whining

i didn't really get Anna's fashion show either, those girls are better off at real agencies and if they aren't old enough then they should just be kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->