S/S 2005 Ad Campaigns

beetlejuice said:
I'm not sure if this was posted before... Lily Cole for lacroix:

Media14818_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pink anik.....what happened with your eugenia site???????? i want it back pls!!!!!

i love those lily pics. they are absolutely adorable <3

have anyone seen those hermes ads with gemma ward? those are amazing. gemma looks so perfect in them. and i also found bcbgmaxazria ads with jessica stamm in america's vogue 3/05. stammy is so pretty in those although the brand was totally new to me. but those ads are my favourites

does anyone know if lisa cant has made any ads for the spring summer 05?

adi said:
does anyone know if lisa cant has made any ads for the spring summer 05?

lisa is in moschino chip and chic, plus 2 different sonya rykiel lines..the pics are a few pages back

Xone said:
pink anik.....what happened with your eugenia site???????? i want it back pls!!!!!

IM sorryyyyy!!!! I'm starting to close them down, cause I cant keep up with all of them! As much as I think shes :woot:, the site wasnt really popular... Sorry... I hope you understand !:unsure:

it's time for bcbg MaxAzria campaign. and there is lot of these
bcbg001.png

bcbg003.png

bcbg005.png

bcbg006.png

bcbg007.png

bcbg010.png

bcbg004.png

bcbg008.png

bcbg009.png

bcbg011.png

bcbg015.png

i don't have any idea who the other models are, but at least there is the love jessica stam looking gorgeous

adi said:
it's time for bcbg MaxAzria campaign. and there is lot of these

*edited* please do not repost pics...thanks :flower:

waaa~~~~:woot:
where do you get those pics?
i love jessica most
do you have the bigger version?
thank you very much

mmaann said:
waaa~~~~:woot:
where do you get those pics?
i love jessica most
do you have the bigger version?
thank you very much

i got those from bcbg's website http://www.bcbg.com/spring2005/index.htm and i think that those are the biggest ones in the net. but america's vogue's march issue has most of the jessica pictures, so there you'll find them as bigger version :>

Hi all -

My very first post! I've been reading and reading the site for weeks to try and catch up... but sadly by the time I got to this thread, I couldn't find the Balenciaga ads anymore. If anyone has them, it would be so lovely if you could post them. Thank you!!

xo

^ Thank you Hana! I looked there but I believe the pics are no longer on the site. Unless there's a section I can't find. (which is entirely possible, as I seem to be a bit of a space cadet these days!) I'll check again, but if you know where they are there, I'd love any help.

xo

^ Hmm? Well I don't anywhere else where you could find them.

Here's a Nicole Farhi ad, don't remember if it's been posted before. I quite like the movement in this one, very flowy, maybe too close to Stella McCartney's ad.

There are three more at http://www.nicolefarhi.com/

Attachments

• unknwon-nicole_fahri-SS2005.jpg
    unknwon-nicole_fahri-SS2005.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 52
ck one with jeisa, jessica stam, rila and some others i dont knwo the names of..

Attachments

• ckone2005-fabienbaron-various_filtered.jpg
    ckone2005-fabienbaron-various_filtered.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back