S/S 2023 & Pre-Fall 2023 Open Discussion Thread

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Diesel set to open its MFW show to the public:

Tommy Hilfiger returning to NYFW:

Raf Simons to make his LFW debut and Burberry will return to the calendar:

New York, London & Milan Fashion Week schedules for S/S 2023 are now up, and pinned at the top of Designers & Collections! I will, of course, add Paris Fashion Week once it's out!

Vogue set to stage an event during NYFW:

New York, London & Milan Fashion Week schedules for S/S 2023 are now up, and pinned at the top of Designers & Collections! I will, of course, add Paris Fashion Week once it's out!

Paris Fashion Week schedule is now up, and pinned to the top of Designers & Collections!

The King of Collabs aka Kim Jones is collaborating with Marc Jacobs for the Fendi New York show:

VOGUE MAGAZINE

An insight into Sergio Hudson's upcoming show during NYFW:

Can someone explain to me what Oscar Delaranta spring 2023 video was? Was that a runway show or a collection. There were only 4 models in the video. Is that just considered a campaign?

Can someone explain to me what Oscar Delaranta spring 2023 video was? Was that a runway show or a collection. There were only 4 models in the video. Is that just considered a campaign?
It's a fashion film. Like a runway show, but cheaper and more narrative focused.

Prada Spring Summer 2023. I believe the Danish director Nicolas Winding Refn is involved this season somehow, as mentioned on the invitation. It says "A Private Experience from the Unfiltered Mind of Nicolas Winding Refn".

Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 11.17.33 am.png
PRADA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->