S/S 2023 & Pre-Fall 2023 Open Discussion Thread

Louis Vuitton:

Alexander McQueen will show their Spring Summer 2023 collection on the 11th of October. It looks like its going to be digital?

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

how did the nensi dojaka show end up being the most viewed one on voguerunway? is she that popular or is it because it also attracts the straight male crowd?

I think certain influencer spreading the rumor that she would be taking over a major house probably contributed to her views.

By the way I have the Margiela pre fall 2022 looks. Still no word on FW22. Might not even be a thing anymore. But anyways, everything says internal use only... soo if anyone wants I can share via DM lol. Says it's inspired by American depression era and "inverted snobbery" (eyeroll) with an Egon Schiele color palette. Probably watered down techniques from that folk horror thing. I think it is quite chic! Altho there are some misses.

By the way I have the Margiela pre fall 2022 looks. Still no word on FW22. Might not even be a thing anymore. But anyways, everything says internal use only... soo if anyone wants I can share via DM lol. Says it's inspired by American depression era and "inverted snobbery" (eyeroll) with an Egon Schiele color palette. Probably watered down techniques from that folk horror thing. I think it is quite chic! Altho there are some misses.
Would love to see.

+1 I´d love to see them too, please!

Add me on the list of those who wants to see it.

Side note: I don’t get what’s going on at Margiela. I feel like John is more comfortable than ever there but everything feels weird. Is it doing good financially? Is it a new strategy to make things so opaque?

Add me on the list of those who wants to see it.

Side note: I don’t get what’s going on at Margiela. I feel like John is more comfortable than ever there but everything feels weird. Is it doing good financially? Is it a new strategy to make things so opaque?
Just saw on instagram looks like they're doing a collab with Samsung for a cellphone. Doesn't look like they can be doing too well if they're seriously considering that. So annoying/weird they went from touting transparency to literally not showing anything at all lol. They quit the podcast too!

Chanel in Dakar, Senegal for the unveiling of the Pre-Fall 2023 collection shown on December 8th:

By the way I have the Margiela pre fall 2022 looks. Still no word on FW22. Might not even be a thing anymore. But anyways, everything says internal use only... soo if anyone wants I can share via DM lol.

And again same story for SS23 lol... anyone wants to see the new Margiela SS23 pre-collection just ask

List of upcoming December shows:

Dior: December 3, Cairo (already happened, but I included it for completion purposes)
Chanel: December 6, Dakar
Céline: December 8, Los Angeles
Armani: December 10, St. Moritz
Jacquemus: December 12, Paris

Also YSL is returning to the men's schedule in January.

Marc Jacobs will present a collection in New York today, presumably a Spring 2023 offering:

Nicolas Ghesquière to present his Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall collection in Seoul, South Korea on April 29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->