Saint Laurent F/W 2024.25 : Chloë Sevigny by Juergen Teller

I never understood the hype about this person, in fact I only found out who she was a few years ago... Here in Brazil at least she is a complete unknown. Terrible campaign, like many of her works...

I never understood the hype about this person, in fact I only found out who she was a few years ago... Here in Brazil at least she is a complete unknown. Terrible campaign, like many of her works...
I think she is more a fashion darling than a household name actress. As a big fan of art pictures in my teeanage years, I did know her in "Boys dont cry" where she got an oscar nomanation. Ever since then, she was good in "Big love" but most of the time I know her as a fashion it girl as the industry claimed.

Can't believe it's October and they have not released the Winter 2024 campaign with the sheer hosiery looks from the runway show.
Even CHANEL released the Fall Winter collection and they are usually the latest to do so...
Did they decide to scrap the hosiery looks and not put them in production after all the drama from the show?

SL campaigns are so boring. You either get drab daylight shots by Teller or b&w studio images from Sims and Sorrenti that all look the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->