Salma Hayek: Pregnant and Engaged * Updated-Engagement Called Off

lemeray

Reaction score
saaaaaaaalllmma.jpg

Ay Dios mio!
Two scoops in one!
Yup, it's true - actress, producer and sexy mami Salma Hayek is preggers with her first child, and our dear friend Ben Widdicombe was the first journalist with exclusive confirmation of the baby news.
Ben, whose Gatecrasher column runs in the New York Daily News from Sunday through Thursday, knows that this big news was bound to get out today, so he was kind enough to share it with us and let YOU sexy PerezHilton.com readers be the first people in the world to know.
Salma's publicist, Ina Treciokas of ID PR gave Widdicombe the following statement:
"Businessman, Francois-Henri Pinault, and his fiancee, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child."
Who knew she even had a boyfriend? And now they're engaged!
Yup, that's Francois-Henri (with Salma) in the pictures below. And he's rich. Like really really rich!
Pinault is the CEO of PPR, the world's third largest luxury conglomerate. They own Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, the French department store Printemps, catalog giant La Redoute and the music-and-book chain FNAC.
No word yet on a wedding date for Francois-Henri and Salma.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
salmmaaa.jpg

perezhilton

Congrats... if this is true.. :smile: Salma is stunning!!

^Perez is unnecessary in general.

I had no idea. Congrat to Salma.
Her fiancé looks like Daniel Craig in 10 years.

Wow, must be something in the Hollywood water-- everyone's procreating these days.

Eek, I am not fond of her hair in the first picture.

WHAT?! sooo random. no idea they were even dating.

Somehow I've never seen Salma as a high society wife.

:shock: What? That is her fiance? I have no idea that her fiance is the boss!!

from fashionweekdaily...
i had no clue she even had a boyfriend...:shock:

The couple, who met about a year ago, have kept an extremely low profile, with the actress asking close friends not to talk about her relationship. So discreet have the couple been that the Mexican-born actress, in fact, has only posed for one public photo with the French billionaire—his family’s fortune is estimated at over $7 billion—and on one public occasion—on April 29 in Venice at the opening of the contemporary art exhibition “Where are We Going?” which marked the inauguration of the Pinault Foundation’s modern art collection at the Palazzo Grassi.

Pinault’s portfolio of luxury brands includes Bottega Veneta, Boucheron, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, Yves Saint Laurent, Bédat & Co., Sergio Rossi, and Balenciaga, which, coincidentally is this year’s sponsor of the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala (where Pinault is the honorary chair alongside co-chairs Anna Wintour, Nicolas Ghesquière, and Cate Blanchett). Which house will dress the bride, however, is still anyone’s guess.

WHAT??? She SO hit the jackpot!!!

I am like ... Im soo gonna go to Sweden and get some "surgery" ..pffft!!!

PS Te amo Salma! Congrats!

wow that came out of nowhere...congrats to them :smile:

I love it. She's a great woman, intelligent, beautiful and smart. About time she met her prince charming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->