Salma Hayek: Pregnant and Engaged * Updated-Engagement Called Off

WOW,

what a "coup" for Salma. yes she is gorgeous and he isnt so much but love is love and he is a Pinault guy so a match made in heaven!!

Arielaine said:
Isn't she old?

To clarify...I thought she was too old to have a baby (I don't know why I did), but I hope all is well with her

40 isn't too old to have a baby! My mom had my brother 4 years ago when she was 37. A lot of women that age can get pregnant fairly easily.

that dress is such a pretty color! can't wait to see more of her pregnancy style

xmodel citizen said:
40 isn't too old to have a baby! My mom had my brother 4 years ago when she was 37. A lot of women that age can get pregnant fairly easily.

My mom had me when she was 40 and it was a looooong time ago, when later pregnancies were a big no-no.

xmodel citizen said:

Oh, I know that. For some reason I thought she just couldn't have babies (I really don't know why, either)

I thought he was going to be cute, but he looks really old.

Ungaro Kitty said:
How old is this guy, 60? Still amazes me what women will do for money.

oh please, she's wealthy enough already, as Siennainlondon pointed out, it's not like she hails from the village and is waiting for someone to get her out of misery and take her to stardom..

MulletProof said:
oh please, she's wealthy enough already, as Siennainlondon pointed out, it's not like she hails from the village and is waiting for someone to get her out of misery and take her to stardom..

oh double please. Don't kid yourself. She's no heir to billions as he is. That's the beauty of greed, what you have just isn't enough. And someone else's money is always better to spend!! Cheers!

Or maybe, just maybe *gasp* she ACTUALLY likes him, even if he isn't a super hunk! :rolleyes:

Wow, he's 70 years old. Why on wearth would a 70 year old man want to have a baby? I don't mean to be rude, but his life would probably be over by the time the child is 10 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :shock: Now that you mention it, I can totally see that.

I also have to agree that he looks like an older Daniel Craig.

Wow, for a second there I thought it was Daniel Craig! :lol:

She looks adorable! :flower: congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->