Sam Worthington

rox_yr_sox

less is more
Reaction score
Sam Worthington is an Australian actor (born 1976), who was trained at the National Institute of Dramatic Art, in Sydney (which has also produced actors such as Cate Blanchett, Hugo Weaving and Simon Baker).

He has appeared in critically aclaimed aussie films like Somersault (2004) and Macbeth (2006) and also appeared in American films like Hart's War and The Great Raid.

2009 will be big year for him, as he is appearing in Terminator Salvation with Christian Bale and is the leading man in the upcoming James Cameron blockbuster, Avatar.

He was seriously considered for the role of James Bond, but it ultimately went to Daniel Craig.

I'm sure interest in him will grow this year and he's pretty damn cute, so I thought it was time he got a thread.

To start off:

From GQ May 09, photographed by Nathaniel Goldberg

hires_hunks at livejournal.com via Mirik

I just saw Terminator last night and I must say this man is beautiful. He's also a good actor, he totally stole the movie from Bale much like Heath did in Batman.

Anyway he's my new crush lol...

I had been following his career since last year. Its really great to see it growing so fast this year, he's going to make it big from now on.

Gorgeous man! im going to see T4 tomorrow his character sounds intreiguing

I just saw Terminator last night and I must say this man is beautiful. He's also a good actor, he totally stole the movie from Bale much like Heath did in Batman.

Anyway he's my new crush lol...

ITA! Worthington, Yelchin and Jadagrace are the :heart:of the whole TS movie.

You should check his movie "Gettin' square"!!! Funny film! And he looks sooooooooooo yuuuummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Are there any pics of sam @ comic con or didnt he go?

I don't think he was there, just saw Zoe, Sigourney and James for Avatar. Maybe he's still filming Clash of the Titans.

First Pic Sam Worthington in James Cameron's 'Avatar'
a966546ed8ea8f0b3f060e81c8ff8a25.jpg

ONTD

"Avatar" Stage Greeting in Tokyo -- Oct. 17, 2009

“Avatar” stills

thecelebritycity

I can't decide if Avatar looks extremely amazing and breathtaking, or plain stupid.

Terminator Salvation Press Conference 05/09/09 - thecelebritycity

I can't decide if Avatar looks extremely amazing and breathtaking, or plain stupid.

i really hated that teaser-trailer, but after the second trailer i can't wait to see it:heart:

cont'd

The 22nd Tokyo International Film Festival Opening Ceremony -- Oct. 17, 2009

Clash of the Titans-2010 Promo/Stills (as Perseus)

thecelebritycity

This man extremely good looking.But come on now,he needs to stop with those boots.It's almost a turn off,you see the top of the picture,you're like .... :brows: And then you see the bottom and the boots and you're like ... :neutral:
Thanks for all the pics Alvedansen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->