Sam Worthington

Thank you for having a thread on him!

I remember seeing him in somersault and then Terminator which he totally stole the show in compared to Christian Bale.
I cannot wait for Avatar to come out!

He is a total mans man :drool:

He's such a funny guy :lol: I heard him being interviewed on a radio show here and they had managed to get the Mayor of Rockingham on the phone (the town in WA that he is from) and they were discussing giving him the keys to the city and his comment was "Nah I don't want the keys to the city, just give me a gift voucher for the swinging pig" [a pub]

:rofl:

I don't think he's too fussed about his style, but it's definitely 'him' ^_^

"Avatar" Photo Call Berlin Germany (MQs) - thecelebritycity

HQ - celebrity-paradise

^Ah la la, thanks! He's so so cute!*sigh*
I can't get enough of the Avatar promo, with posters all over the city, everywhere I turn Sam is there! So sweet...

omg hes so damn fine Ill go see avatar maybe 3 or 4 times maybe just to see him lol

Liz O. Baylen Shoot - thecelebritycity

London premiere - thecelebritycity

thanks alvedansen hes the hottest guy in hollywood now no doubt about it

he's so damn short! I was surprised in the T4 premiere photos how short he was compared to Christian Bale. By his face alone, I expected him to be a giant.

I cant wait to see avatar its out today in Paris and all the press critics are sayin the movie is amazing

^i just watched it and i NEED to see it again, it's just so great
and sam looks gorgeous throughout the movie, but he looks a lot younger in it:lol:, absolutely dreamy :wub:

Omg Cant wait to see it now
You know they did this show on french chanel canal plus and they show new movies with the dudes from the press critics and they are usually so negative but this time
they were like omg I want to go back on Pandora lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Leona Lewis - I See You (Official Music Video HQ) (Avatar movie)

^haha, i watched morning tv this morning and there's this critic who slams movies he doesn't like and he freaked out over how good this movie is :rofl:
and seriously, the colors and the nature and animals it's all too beautiful to put into words, the whole cinema was sitting there with open mouths

^Hahah I know thats right cameron is back hes a beast!
Just to see the way he creates the characters and the way he was workin with sam & zoe hes so passionate with his work I love it

It's snowing and freezing like hell in Paris but my n°1 goal is to see this movie first thing this week-end!! Can't wait!

Interview de Sam Worthington
Avatar interview who is Jake Sully?

Sam Worthington discusses his role as Jake Sully, in James Cameron's epic new film, Avatar. Opens worldwide on December 18.

Sam Worthington wore a lace g-string

Sam Worthington arrives in Los Angeles a few hours before the premiere of his new film, Avatar, on Wednesday (December 16).

The 33-year-old Australian actor recently shared when shooting a few scenes in Hawaii for the 3-D film, it wasn’t exactly a walk in the park.

“We were wearing nothing but a lace g-string… and a weird wig,” Sam told BBC News. “I thought Hawaii was going to be a holiday to be honest. I thought I’d take my surfboard and go surfing.”

10+ pictures inside of Sam Worthington arriving in Los Angeles…

justjared.com
And are these the famous turn off boots?:lol:

It's no illusion or trick of the eye that's making the lovely ladies of Avatar look so stunning on the red carpet for the premiere of the film in Los Angeles. Sam Worthington donned a velvet blazer and white button-down shirt for the occasion, and wore on his arms one Sigourney Weaver, Zoe Saldana and Michelle Rodriquez.

Saldana--who I might have thought would have worn blue for the occasion, as an homage to her CGI character--was gorgeous in a white and silver strapless dress. Michelle selectged a bright pink strapless gown, while Sigourney Weaver towered over the others in a simple, sparkly black dress.

Singer Leona Lewis opted for a silver, shiny, long dress, adding to the glamor of the event. The X-Factor winner sings the film's title song, "I See You." And in that gown, she's ensuring that everyone else sees her.
celebuzz.com
The girl in the electric blue dress is his girfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->