Sama & Haya Khadra (Simi Haze)

alyshalee

Reaction score
Hope i did my research right, but i'm surprised there isn't a thread on these gorgeous pair of twins, so i thought i'd start one. Anyway, Sama & Haya are from Dubai, they are 16 this year and are possibly the youngest buyers in Paris.

The siblings were in Paris, scounting for their mum, Rula Abu Khadra who runs The Art of Living fashion store in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
via fashette.wordpress.com

9289Twins2184Web.jpg

thesartorialist

paris-fwss2010-sama-and-haya.jpg

paris-fwss2010-sama-and-haya.2jpg.JPG

trendycrew

134123_565.jpg

stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se

I see them appearing on street style blogs very often during fashion week.

They do not look 16 :| They look 32...

Oh well...

This should go in the Supporting Cast section of the forum. :flower:

Nope ... supporting cast is for models. But you are correct ... it doesn't belong in the Member Supprt forum.

These girls are buyers? For whom? Can you please give me more info about them ... what they do, who they work for, can the be considered "celebs", ?

Trying to figure out where this thread belongs. Behind the Lens is for people who work "behind the lens", editors, stylists,photographers and so on, so that doesn't seem quite right, either. Star Style is for general purpose Celebs, so unless they are well known and covered in the press all the time, that might not work either.

Last edited by a moderator:
my bad, i reckon they're 17 this year. i will agree that they don't look too much like they're in their teens, but i wouldn't go as far as 32. :shock:

These girls are buyers? For whom? Can you please give me more info about them ... what they do, who they work for, can the be considered "celebs", ?

Trying to figure out where this thread belongs. Behind the Lens is for people who work "behind the lens", editors, stylists,photographers and so on, so that doesn't seem quite right, either. Star Style is for general purpose Celebs, so unless they are well known and covered in the press all the time, that might not work either.

also, i apologize for not knowing too much about these girls, it's just that their style really intrigued me. but here's what i can tell you.

apparently, they are also models. according to an article here on WWD, they help their mum attend shows when she doesn't have the time and Hussein Chalayan is one of their favourites.

they were also featured in an editorial in the Winter 2009 issue of i-D.

fashionista.com

I guess they could be considered as models, but the only problem is that it's not stated anywhere which agency they're signed with. Does this mean this thread has to be deleted? I hope not.

Thank you for the information about them.

We have decided to move it to Star Style, since they seem to be of that breed of young people who become "celebrities" because of a parent and their privileged circumstances. If they are not full time signed, models ...then that's not their main focus.

But ... if we find that they are doing more and more modeling and they are signed by an agency ... we can always move this to Supporting Cast later.

Vanity Fair Italia

This was in Vanity Fair Italia. It says that they are the 16 year old twin muses of the famed designer Luisa Beccaria and that they look like they came out of a Botticelli painting

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 39
2nsc1aq.jpg

ngx8j5.jpg

s6lqti.jpg

found this on a japanese site and trendy crew

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the Vanity Italia feature that Chloe tried to put up

dhbc7s.jpg

Just got this off Vanessa Jackman's blog, had to post!

dbpkea.jpg

2r609yq.jpg

epnde8.jpg

I'm confused about their style,culturally speaking. Are they allowed to dress this way in Saudi Arabia? I thought there were restrictions on women's fashions and that they had to cover themselves? Forgive me if I am culurally ignorant.

Yup, they do. But generally, Arabians are supposed to cover up and stuff (though it's kinda wearing off now) cause where i live, i see some Arabian ladies, they've got really pretty eyes and you can't see the rest of their face cause it's been covered up but what they wear is really sexy. But look at them! they're stunning and i love their style.

Yup, they do. But generally, Arabians are supposed to cover up and stuff (though it's kinda wearing off now) cause where i live, i see some Arabian ladies, they've got really pretty eyes and you can't see the rest of their face cause it's been covered up but what they wear is really sexy. But look at them! they're stunning and i love their style.

Mostly middle eastern countries are the ones who cover up.North african women, not so much, as those countries are much more open towards the northern civilization.

I ve read about these girls a while ago, but I didn t find that inspiring since everything is because of who their parents are and the background they come from.

and to loladonna: I'm sure they're not from Saudi --the vanity fair feature says that they live in Dubai?

I guess I thought they were from Saudi because the 1st post says they are buyers for their mother's clothing store in Saudi Arabia.

They have very good style! And I agree that they look like they came off a Botticelli painting. Oh to be young, rich, privileged, and beautiful. *sighs*

What ethnicity are they? Judging from their coloring, I don't think they're Middle-Eastern.

I think they might be lebanese? or Jordanian/palestinian/syrian? :PI don't know and I don't care..they're gorgeous!

I remember seeing photos of them on Sart and thinking they were Irish. That is what their coloring says to me. I can't believe they are 16 - I find it a bit odd that 16/17 year olds jet off around the world to attend shows, shoots, etc. I mean, the modelling and maybe even styling - fair enough. But do 16 year-olds really have all the skills to act as buyers? Still, it must be a nice life and I think they have interesting style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->