Sama & Haya Khadra (Simi Haze)

I love this twins. I meet Sama and Yahya in a Paris Fashion Week and I had a chance to shoot hers smiles.

tumblr_l2qovs05ms1qzcaaoo1_500.jpg

husseinFall10women1.jpg

Chloe Parks tried posting these, but she was encountering some problems with the pictures showing up, so I'm posting them for her.

29dfhjm.png

120rmno.png

2j2agxi.png

eituhl.png

2reh2e0.png

twitter.com/samahaya

9883tl.jpg

unknown source

1zvvr00.jpg

flickr

thanks to Chloe Parks.

And some articles..

Haya & Sama Abu Khadra: Fashion’s Twin Muses
Haya%2B%2526%2BSama%2BAbu%2BKhadra1.jpg

The Abu Khadra twins have been attracting the attention of curious onlookers ever since they began appearing at the Paris collections a couple of seasons ago. It’s hard to miss the striking pair, with their signature cascade of russet locks, making their way to a show across the Jardin des Tuileries or visiting Coco Chanel’s private apartment at 31 Rue Cambon.

Of Palestinian heritage, 17 year-old Haya and Sama grew up in Dubai and began attending the shows at an early age with their mother, Rula Abu Khadra, who runs The Art of Living fashion store in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Today they frequently attend the shows on their own, scouting the collections for new talent to feature in the store.

“We help when our mom doesn’t have the time to come to the shows,” recalled Haya in an interview with WWD, explaining that if a collection wins their seal of approval, their mother will then visit the showroom to place orders.

Their inventive sense of style (mixing labels and vintage finds with offbeat accessories) has earned them the devotion of countless style bloggers. In the last two years alone, they have been featured in a fashion editorial for i-D’s winter 2009 issue, as well as WWD and Harper's Bazaar Arabia. The gorgeous pair have also served as muses to a number of designers. Luisa Beccaria has described them as “a Botticelli painting come to life.” While this past November, Natalie Rykiel invited the twins to model the Sonia Rykiel Spring collection in Dubai.

Whether sitting front row at Chanel’s couture collection or being photographed for Kiehl’s ad campaign, the sisters may be a reminder of the diversity found within the Middle East and that no one particular look defines the region.

Photo on right courtesy of jeansfashionstreetstyle.blogspot.com
the-polyglot.blogspot.com

Paris Fashion Week.....Haya & Sama
180.JPG

They are possibly the youngest buyers in Paris, the 16-years-old twin sisters Haya & Sama who are always attending lots of shows because their mum Rula Abu Khadra runs The Art of Living fashion store in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Interesting hair!

jeansfashionstreetstyle.blogspot.com

And some articles..

the-polyglot.blogspot.com
Whether sitting front row at Chanel’s couture collection or being photographed for Kiehl’s ad campaign, the sisters may be a reminder of the diversity found within the Middle East and that no one particular look defines the region.

Ah finally someone highlighted this point.

I'm rather baffled by their age, they're so young to do that kind of activities :huh:

I can't believe they are 16 - I find it a bit odd that 16/17 year olds jet off around the world to attend shows, shoots, etc. I mean, the modelling and maybe even styling - fair enough. But do 16 year-olds really have all the skills to act as buyers? Still, it must be a nice life and I think they have interesting style.

this is when i didn't know they were that young.... these girls seemed to know what they want and quite business savvies to boot not to mention they dressed impeccable.

Originally Posted by alyshalee
Hope i did my research right, but i'm surprised there isn't a thread on these gorgeous pair of twins, so i thought i'd start one. Anyway, Sama & Haya are from Dubai, they are 16 this year and are possibly the youngest buyers in Paris.
i see them at shows. they are the cutest! they always dress tres chic! i knew they were young, but i didnt know they were that young.

At Chanel

00120m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
cess-sisters-10-v.jpg

HAYA AND SAMA ABU KHADRA
“We’re Palestinian, but we’ve never been there,” says Sama Abu Khadra, 18 (right, with her identical twin, Haya). “We were born in Saudi Arabia, moved to London when we were 5, went to high school in Dubai, and now we’re in L.A.” Their mother, Rula, owns the Art of Living designer boutique in Riyadh, and at 15, the twins became the youngest-ever buyers at Paris Fashion Week, scouting showrooms for wares.

wmagazine

I quite like Sama and Haya's style... and I think they are beautiful. THe curly hair...wow... you don't see that very often. But I love that they keep it curly rather then straighten it. If I had curly hair like that I'd keep it curly (because too often I've seen girls just try and change it). And I find the fact that they are 18 a little hard to believe but that's only because they look so grown up, wearing designer frocks since a young age can do that to a person, that's for sure.

in Kane West SS 2012 at Givenchy Spring 2012 Presentation

Sama-Abu-Khadra-and-Haya-Abu-Khadra-In-Dw-by-Kanye-West.jpg

redcarpet-fashionawards

Haya+Abu+Khadra+Givenchy+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+U3BhqEgSz_xl.jpg

zimbio

U Magazine Lebanon
Photography & Art Direction: Charbel Saade
Visual effects: Maya Itani
Styling: Dalia Saad & Leen Taleb
165905_404729292912204_692082043_n.jpg

602967_404729389578861_1119345043_n.jpg

545418_404729492912184_1930496945_n.jpg

294924_404729589578841_1526902577_n.jpg

U Magazine Lebanon FB

Haya & Sana by Viktor Demarchelier
SE_Interview08121.jpg

streeters.com via testinofan

Sama and Haya Abu Khadra wearing Burberry at the Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2013 show
301397_10151180365433281_468895848_n.jpg

Harper's Bazaar Arabia Official FB

They dress impeccable! Their names remind me of Salma Hayek, ya? Hehe

at the Chanel Spring/Summer 2013 show
560534_419017358161092_325934148_n.jpg

MOjeh Magazine FB Page

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7