San Francisco Street Style

thanks, utopia! hopefully some of our san francisco members and those of us who will be travelling to sf soon (mettchen! :heart:) will take lots of pictures to post!

:smile:

in a month i'll be posting like crazy! but as of now i'm only in the city once a week or so, so i'll see if i'll be able to take pictures.

(right now i am in the east bay, i go to school in the city though :smile: )

I'll be there in a few days, so I'll try to take some pictures. I'm going to look very unfashionable there though. :P I'm not overly fond of my wardrobe.

IMG_6882.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

Being a confirmed dyed in the wool people watcher I have some random shots from a few different locations in the city from the past 7 or 8 months. I will dig them out and post a few as time allows.

Also the thought crossed my mind that I should take some shots this past Saturday. I'll be back in the city near Market and Montgomery this coming Saturday (real near Versace and Diesel to name a few shops) and promise the snap on anything interesting (be it a fashion yes or a what the heck where we thinking here? hee hee hee).

ok, I'm taking my camera out today - its sooo very nice outside. I'll have a very friendly friend with me to hopefully coax someprople to cooperate with me. let's see how I do...meanwhile, I thought I'd share a pic of my view (for all of you SFers that miss it here)

Attachments

• IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 28
go henriette!!!...:clap:

very excited to see what fashion you 'spot'...
:flower:

ok, here's my first submission...

after a SF symphony performance at Dolores Park in the Mission...alot of people mulling around in the sun:

Attachments

• sf8.jpg
    sf8.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 42
  • sf11.jpg
    sf11.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 34
  • sf9.jpg
    sf9.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 21
  • sf10.jpg
    sf10.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 106
  • sf7.jpg
    sf7.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,184
more taken on Church St near Dolores:

Attachments

• sf6.jpg
    sf6.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 14
  • sf5.jpg
    sf5.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
  • sf12.jpg
    sf12.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 26
later this eve at a party in the Mission:

Attachments

• sf1.jpg
    sf1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 18
  • sf2.jpg
    sf2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 16
  • sf3.jpg
    sf3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
almost forgot! one more from the party...:P

Attachments

• sf4.jpg
    sf4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_5577.jpg

cute poochie for no reason except for the fact that it's adorable.

Wow Henriette thank you X3! You took all those photos? I adore San Francisco...miss it so much. :(

That maroon V-neck dress up top is absolutely gorgeous. Very much to my taste.

I'd give you karma but I already just gave you some for Juliette of the Spirits! :P

I must have been in the wrong areas of town. I just came back from being in san francisco all of last week. And I didn't like it at all, i was so happy to get back to Toronto :( But those photos look like the place is a lot of fun! How did I miss that!

it's so weird seeing people that i know/recognise from sf... i miss it so!

that's too bad, assembler...where did you go/what did you do? were you with your parents or friends? san francisco is not very big, and there are always things going on. i'm sorry you didn't have a great time! (i find toronto very different from san francisco..maybe you were expecting it to be the same?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adam90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->