Santigold / Santogold

jstar

Reaction score
Dont know much about her (apart from she guested on mark ronson's version lp) of her style,but this video is sooo freakin stylish..check it out,not sure if I love her voice or the song but the video is awesome:flower:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9JI0GXkARQ

yes!:heart:.
I've become a victim of the Chloé F/W 08.09 soundtrack.. :ninja:
..got I believe in Santogold the other day but have admittedly only made it as far as L.E.S Artistes.. which I'm playing nonstop at the moment.. I need to get to the rest of the album very soon before I kill the charm of my first impression by putting that particular song on repeat for hours, and more hours. it's always a tragic end for albums I tend to abuse like that..:mellow:

I first heard of Santogold last May, at my student fashion show someone used her song "The Creator".....I couldn't get it out of my head, but I didn't know the title, and I couldn't find it.

I'm SO glad I bumped into this thread, and god bless youtube!

I heard about her for a while, but did not listen to much of her music. "L.E.S. Artistes" the song is possibly only stuck in my head because of the video which is very much genius!!!

She is soooo good live, i saw her i december with M.I.A. i didnt know who she was then but ive been addicted ever since i thought shed be one of those boring acts before the main show but she was one of the highlights of the night, here are some pics, her style is very different but i like it here are some pictures...

santimiajn0.jpg

image shack

Santi-White.jpg

Looserslounge

Listen to find a way it is massive

She's really dope. I'd love to see her live.

thx for this new thread, i love her music.....!

I just discovered her from the new VO5 advert and I rarely watch tv so I'm so glad I decided to watch that programme about incest lol.
Anyway apparently she's very good friends with M.I.A which makes a lot of sense as when I first heard her I thought of M.I.A glad everyone else is loving her up!

she's sick haha I love this girl's music. I prefer her than MIA

LES Artistes and Creator are my faves...I've been a fan ever since I heard Creator on Entourage nearly a year ago!

^ You lucky dog! I've been wanting to see Bjork forever. How was Santogold's performance?

L.E.S Artistes is a great song. I've been meaning to check out more of her stuff

I saw her perform yesterday at the Central Park Summerstage. She sounded great and was really sweet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->