Saoirse Ronan

i really admire how she takes risks at such a young age. i know i would have gone for "safer" outfits at 15, she mixes it up so nicely

I completely agree. She not only makes sophisticated fashion choices for her age, but I also like how she keeps it age-appropriate. Young Hollywood should takes notes from her and Dakota Fanning.

Was included in Vogue's 10 best dressed for this week.

she looks really beautiful here, I must say. The dress fits her perfectly.

vogue.com

Attachments

• saoirse.jpg
    saoirse.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 21
''The Lovely Bones'' Press Conference in Wellington December 14, 2009 - thecelebritycity

''The Lovely Bones'' New Zealand Premiere in Wellington December 14, 2009 - thecelebritycity

^ aww at that last picture of her with Susan Sarandon :blush:

Love what she wore to the New Zealand premiere

omg, she's just growing so fast,
i never realize she's the girl who played atonement,
*the girl that i want to punch her face, lol coz she's so cruel with her sister*

and now wow! absolutely lovely! she's so pretty. and the way her style also lovely!

P203050e7_20100107_201120_CHY112.jpg

AP Photo

She such a beautiful young actress :blush: that NZ premier dress is prefect for her.

I found this rumor today it would be a different direction for both her and Joe.

Saoirse Ronan is in negotiations to star as the title character in "Hanna," the tale of a teenage assassin.

The Focus Features project, which would reteam her "Atonement" director Joe Wright, is described as having shades of "La Femme Nikita" and the "Bourne" movies.
The story follows a 14-year-old eastern European girl (Ronan) who has been raised by her father to be a cold-blooded killing machine. She connects with a French family, forms a friendship with their daughter and goes through the pangs of adolescence. When the girl is dragged back to her father's world and discovers that she was bred as a killing machine in a CIA prison camp, she must fight her way to a free life.
Ronan is currently in theaters with Peter Jackson's adaptation of "The Lovely Bones," playing a teenaged girl who is raped and murdered.

Source: Reuters

I'm so excited about this girl's career, every single movie I've seen with her, she just lights up the screen with her performances.. what a great actress she is, especially in The Lovely Bones.. :heart:

Loving her style, too by the way, it's very relaxed and coordinated but still age appropriate.. and she's so pretty!.

Saoirse Ronan @ The Lovely Bones photo session in Toronto (jan. 7, 4 HQ)

celebutopia

anyone see her on muchondemand in canada with rose? she was so gorgeous! they're weren't much kids, but oh well. and the lovely bones's commercial is playing right now:lol:

I just watched the Lovely Bones today. While it was a pretty "meh" movie to me, I loved Saoirse in this movie! I thought she was a great choice for Susie. She's just so sweet and absolutely beautiful. She reminds me of a fawn with her ginormous innocent eyes.

I was very pleased to see she was cast for the role, I loved the book, so it's wonderful she did well. I hope to see her in a lot more now.

Critic's Choice Awards 2010 - justjaredjr
p-484F6I4JDVMDA.gif

Absolutely love what she wore. She was the most colorful on the red carpet. And it's perfect because it's youthful too.

I can't say I am a fan of that dress, personally, but I think it looks good on her. Metallic boots, that I can't come on board with.

happy to hear she won something, that's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->