Sara Foster

Spring_Fever

Reaction score
I watched the movie "The Big Bounce" with Owen Wilson today (sort of dumb flick) and she was in it.

I couldn't find a picture that showed exactly how perfect her body is, you have to watch the The Big Bounce for that, she is in a bikini for almost the entire movie.

I consider this to be the PERFECT body, my ideal.
Her face is perfect too, so is her hair, she is flawless, here see for yourself...

face

jeans

black bikini

face again

green dress

I'd never seen her before today, but, apon further investigation, that I recall but she has modeled for Tommy Hilfiger and Guess, quite a successful women, I can understand why.

She's David Foster's daughter, THE David Foster the record producer from Pop Stars. In otherwords, she was born into the business, no wonder she carries such a resume.

She IS very, very beautiful, she is 5.9, 23 years old and was born in 1981.

She has dated Leonardo Dicaprio. :wub: :heart:

What d ya think?

I didn't see the movie, but I remember thinking when I saw the previews, "God, she has a prefect body." Her face is whatever. She was on "Entourage" a couple weeks ago.

She does have a great body. I remember seeing the trailer for that movie and thinking, my god that woman is just TOO pretty.

She's in D.E.B.S.
and yea, she does have an a m a z i n g body and a very pretty face :blush:

I remember seeing that movie and thinking she was so incredibly gorgeous, I'd love to see more pics of her but shes not very well known..

I've seen her in candids with nicole ritchie :smile:

Over 2 years later:

Sara Foster at the Green Door in Hollywood, July 30

th_37110_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-01_122_22lo.jpg
th_37364_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-02_122_536lo.jpg
th_36681_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-03_122_63lo.jpg
th_37591_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-04_122_812lo.jpg
th_37481_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-05_122_499lo.jpg
th_36985_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-06_122_1181lo.jpg
th_37927_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-07_122_1156lo.jpg
th_37748_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-08_122_72lo.jpg
th_37272_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-09_122_338lo.jpg
th_38049_Celebutopia-Sara_Foster_at_the_Green_Door_in_Hollywood-10_122_179lo.jpg

celebutopia

What a coincidence! I saw a pic of her yesterday and now I see this thread!
She's Tommy Haas' girlfriend, isn't she?
In this pic she's watching Haas practicing at ATP Masters Series Cincinnati.

sarazj0.jpg

Andrea Nay's Gallery at Flickr.
flickr.com/photos/ajtour

Sara Foster - Odette Sugerman Photoshoot (celebutopia).

I saw her in The Big Bounce awhile ago. She's pretty and has a great body. I remember being jealous. :P

I was jealous of her because she used to date Benicio Del Toro. That's the only reason why I know her :rolleyes: :P

Last edited by a moderator:
^ some candids: :smile:

Sara Foster at a cafe in Brentwood - December 19, 2009 (tlfan.to).

SARA FOSTER Arrives at Craigs’ Restaurant in Los Angeles 08/18/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Last edited:
SARA FOSTER at Los Angeles LGBT Center’s 48th Anniversary Gala Vanguard Awards in Beverly Hills 09/23/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->