Sarah Jessica Parker

more of sjp who i agree is the goddess of fashion....

Attachments

• sjp2.jpg
    sjp2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 33
:heart:

Attachments

• sjp3.jpg
    sjp3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 39
:heart:

Attachments

• sjobad.jpg
    sjobad.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 32
Definitively NOT a godess of style or fashion. Do the names "Hepburn", "Garbo", "Kelly" ring a bell?

Originally posted by oanadobre@Jan 15th, 2004 - 12:32 pm
Definitively NOT a godess of style or fashion. Do the names "Hepburn", "Garbo", "Kelly" ring a bell?
:blink: there can be more than one goddess. your picks are just fine but no need to tell others what they think is wrong.

Originally posted by lele+Jan 15th, 2004 - 12:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Jan 15th, 2004 - 12:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-oanadobre@Jan 15th, 2004 - 12:32 pm

:blink: there can be more than one goddess. your picks are just fine but no need to tell others what they think is wrong. [/b][/quote]
I agree. Plus we can talk of modern godess too.

Fashion has changed a good deal since Audrey Hepburn ect ... I don't forget those Ladies but I enjoy looking on the modern way as well :smile:

I love SJP and Kate Moss' quirky sense of style for my part. :flower: :wub:

i hated the big commotion people made about her gucci sorta see-through tight black dress. i liked it.

good lord i hate the the way etertainment bash on clothing...like all the ysl dress with more of the bra showing..don't they get it's supposed to be like that...whatever.

back on subject....i liked her chanel dress a lot.

The modern day goddesses, IMO, are Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman. :heart: Nicole definetly is un-touchable on the red carpet and totally defined modern Hollywood glamour. Her (Most) picks always perfect for the event she attends.

SJP is no way a "goddess" of fashion. Hey picks are too predictable and trendy and most credit should be given to Pat field.

cate blanchett is no way a "goddess" of fashion TO ME, so there.

style is personal thus opinions and the comments SHE IS NOT, SHE IS IN NO way... lighten up on that ... everyone has their own opinion.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Dec 29th, 2003 - 4:18 pm
she looks good most of the time, btu she looks alot better on sex and teh city thanks to patricia field
i agree!!

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Dec 30th, 2003 - 10:16 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ignitioned32 @ Dec 30th, 2003 - 10:16 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-nycgirl84@Dec 30th, 2003 - 10:19 pm
Cate Blanchett, Jennifer Connelly, SPJ, Nicole Kidman (she totally has a stylist dress her though), Milla Jovovich (has had a few fashion missteps), Cameron Diaz (funky but super cool), and Britney Spears (just kidding).
I read in Vogue and InStyle that she's more than a stylist's mannequin. She doesn't have a stylist. She dresses herself. She just get's help from consultant L'Wrenn Scott. He just shows her the photos probably and orders the dresses. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
I thought Lorri Goldstein was her stylist

Let's just say that SJP's revolution, as far as looks are concerned, has happened in part to excellent hair coloring and makeup. Overall, I don't think she's that beautiful...

But makeup can do wonders. And it does.

i don’t think her fashion is a revolution...that is more bjork... lol :smile: i think you meant evolution.... anyway, she is not "beautiful" that is why i commend her style so much... she looks great and makes the most of what she has.... i love that about her!

Originally posted by lele@Jan 17th, 2004 - 1:41 am
i don’t think her fashion is a revolution...that is more bjork... lol :smile: i think you meant evolution.... anyway, she is not "beautiful" that is why i commend her style so much... she looks great and makes the most of what she has.... i love that about her!
spot on.

shen SATC first came out i thought WTF?:!! :shock: who is this ugly kid trying to be all cool... etc etc. but she has got a different beauty: :clap: a more interesting one. and i really believe her style is actually HER style and not that of her stylist. SJP wouldnt wear just anything even if pat field said so :angry: :lol:

SJP: you go girl :boxer: :crush: :king: :rofl: :mohawk: !!!!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!! i love her face it is so interesting and i like her more not in patricia's get ups anyway... i like what she comes up with on her own and why would it matter if she has been influenced by field? we are all influenced ...

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Jan 16th, 2004 - 12:33 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Jan 16th, 2004 - 12:33 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ignitioned32@Dec 30th, 2003 - 10:16 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-nycgirl84
@Dec 30th, 2003 - 10:19 pm
Cate Blanchett, Jennifer Connelly, SPJ, Nicole Kidman (she totally has a stylist dress her though), Milla Jovovich (has had a few fashion missteps), Cameron Diaz (funky but super cool), and Britney Spears (just kidding).

I read in Vogue and InStyle that she's more than a stylist's mannequin. She doesn't have a stylist. She dresses herself. She just get's help from consultant L'Wrenn Scott. He just shows her the photos probably and orders the dresses. :unsure:
I thought Lorri Goldstein was her stylist [/b][/quote]
I forgot to indicate I was refering to Nicole Kidman, not SJP. :flower:

P.S. SJP has a lot of flaws in her looks (non-literal kind).

I also don't want to sound like an SJP-hater, because I think she's okay and cute :wink: , but even though let's say she got influenced by Pat Field and from then on developed her own sense of style, the problem is what she wears or that kind of style is nothing new or breaking any ground to be praised a goddess. She just wears really "hot" and trendy items of the runway (i.e that YSL ruffled dress and the Chanel HC dress at the Emmys).

does a goddess of fashion or someone who always looks good, sets trends, etc...have to be groundbreaking to be reconized?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->