Sarah Rutson

00020m.jpg

style.com

Would love to see this latest look ^ with Sarah standing up! She always looks fresh.

Her cardigan looks so much like the one from H&M! It's available online. I just can't imagine her wearing H&M..But I might just order it!

DXL865_78376_07000_71_1497.jpg

hm.com

NYFW-Day6_Sarah-Rutson-Acce-de.jpg

NYFWDay4_Sarah-Rutson-de.jpg

NYFWDay5_Sarah-Rutson-de-47164049.jpg

harpersbazaar.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great in those chinos; love what she's done with the double wrap belt!

Her cardigan looks so much like the one from H&M! It's available online. I just can't imagine her wearing H&M..But I might just order it!

**please do not quote images**

hm.com

It might be this Chloe sweater:

96644_in_l.jpg

Net-a-porter

^both these cardigans are very similar to hers..but i think it's something else..because the details (especially the ones on the pockets) are different :huh:

**please do not quote images**
hm.com

Can you please post the link to the sweater to buy it? I didn't think you could buy H&M online. THX!

It's not Chloe I think. There isn't any space (hardly) between the chain and the edge of her cardigan and I don't think hers has buttons or is that long either... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->