Sasha Pivovarova

Chanel.com:
0000.jpg

(chanel)

From the Vogue UK thread! :woot:

18 pg. 'Before The Fall' ph: Emma Summerton m: Lily Donaldson & Freja
14 pg. 'Angel of The North' ph: Tim Walker m: Agyness Deyn & Luke Worral
10 pg. 'Collage Girl' ph: Paolo Roversi (looking very Demarchelier) m: Sasha P.
2 pg. 'Model's Ink' ph. Nick Night m: Freja
6 pg. 'The New Hero Peices' ph: Regan Cameron m: Catherine McNeil

I can't wait to see this. Sasha and Roversi is such a dream team! :heart:

Weren't there some pictures posted here a few weeks ago of Sasha shooting the editorial? I can't find them anymore.

i just noticed she looks like she has tentacles for hands with those stringy bracelets on.

the bridal gown is fantastic.:heart: i can't stop looking at it. it seems like karl was just waiting for sasha to no longer be the prada girl.

I agree. She opened three shows for Chanel (2x HC and one resort) and now she not exclusive Prada girl any more, so I think that Chanel campaign in only a matter of time. Maybe she'll become exclusive Chanel girl? Who knows?

At the beginning it even looks like she has a tail :rofl:. Love it. Karl's on the same thing he's always on.

id be really happy if she gets a campaign for chanel. talk about a great rebound!

Did she open the show? And im assuming the chanel bride is always last to come out?
I hope she gets a Chanel campaign too.

No she didn't open the show, but closing it is better. Yes, the bride is always the last to come out.

More stuff on Sasha!
Source: Cleo Singapore June 2008, saw this on the Coco Rocha thread posted by user VivaLaReine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->