Sean Penn & Natalie Portman caught making out?!

Retro

Reaction score
Wed, 25 March 2009
Sean Penn & Natalie Portman: Makeout Madness!

natalie-portman-sean-penn-makeout-madness.jpg

Natalie Portman and Sean Penn were recently seen spending time together at Tower Bar at the Sunset Tower Hotel in L.A. according to PageSix.

The pair had dinner on March 17 and were “constantly touching each other”, according to Star’s report.

Sean, 48, and Natalie, 27, both served together on the jury for the 2008 Cannes Film Festival.

Star’s source added, “They went to a bank of elevators that only goes to the spa or to private rooms. They came back about 45 minutes later, and that’s when I saw them making out!”

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Nat and Sean making out - HOT or NOT?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/03/25/sean-penn-natalie-portman-makeout-madness/#comments

I don't know why. But I sort of love this. It's just so spectacularly random.

Who knows if it's real?

Really, I was surprised to see Robin at the Oscars. I thought she and Sean had separated.

i don't think it's true. natalie pretends to be too classy for this.

who cares? so what he's older than she is. loads of people are attracted to others that are older and there's nothing wrong with it as long as they're over 18. and natalie seems much more mature for her age.

Well, I didn't see this one coming:shock: First, I hear he was 'hanging out' with Lindsay Lohan and now this?!

this is something I wouldnt Imagine, they seem so different :ninja:!

how can people 'love this' ? :ninja:
the guy is married!.....

i don't care how cool he or natalie portman are.... he's a married man and if it is true, it's terribly disrespectful. i have always liked robin. i don't know what goes on behind closed doors so i suppose i can't really reflect on this properly, but i feel for her. :( i hope it isn't true.....i was glad to hear they were going to work on things and try to stay together. :heart:

i always knew there was something behind the goody-two-shoes exterior

:shifty:

I don't know theres something about him that makes him attractive to me,even though im 19 lol

But he's has a wife,and natalie portman would know that,so clearly thats wrong.
but i think chances are that this didnt actually happen,but if it did...what goes around comes around..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->