Sean Penn

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
I love his effortless style. Talented man, totally cool. :mohawk:

robin_wright_penn23.jpg
cannes5.jpg

robin_wright_penn32.jpg
sampre2.jpg

gawd... I've such a crush on him. :wub: mostly for his acting skill rather than style...

I like a man who is good at what he does.

I love it when he slowly looks up with a rebellious gaze in movies. :brows:

Anyone saw 21 grams...... He was dressed like a typical :wacko: guy his age, but he still managed to look totally cool.

There's this not understandable cool vibe about him, almost the same as Johnny Depp.

i luv the fact that he ignored the oscars for so long and then on the night he decided to rock up at the party he won!...yay!

anyways, cool dude, amazing actor, and robin is also sooo gorgeous and stylish!

He HAS evolved so much since the 80's, it's amazing. His temper is much better these days. :flower: He very much matured, and quickly.

I have't been a huge fan, but I can see the attraction in him.

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Dec 4 2004, 11:54 PM
I love his effortless style. Talented man, totally cool. :mohawk:

[snapback]451017[/snapback]​

So true! I :heart: him...thank you for the pics!

I like the pic of him wearing the sunglasses and lighting the cigarette...Sean Penn is very cool and like you said, he's very stylish because his style is effortless.

Although I think Sean Penn's performance in Mystic River was overrated, and I much preferred his work in 21 Grams, I'm stilll glad he won the Oscar.

I love him. He is an incredible actor and I loved when they gave him a standing ovation at the Oscars. :flower:

Originally posted by Fade to Black@Dec 5 2004, 01:22 PM
I like the pic of him wearing the sunglasses and lighting the cigarette...Sean Penn is very cool and like you said, he's very stylish because his style is effortless.
[snapback]451947[/snapback]​

That pic is hot! Some people just try too hard, and will never be able to pull off the "lighting the cigarette and looking rebellious" look.

sean-penn.jpg

He is fantastic.. wasnt a huge fan until i saw Dead Man Walking and I am Sam. Loved I am Sam to bits, excellent actor. I am glad he got his oscar. :flower:

he's a coool cat, i loved "i am sam." I can't believe he once shared, for a brief period of time, (during his jail time for hitting a photog i believe) a cell with former immate Richard Ramirez (la night stalker). The sicko actually wanted his autograph. He (sean) wrote to him :"in jail you'd normally find a kinship or affinity with someone, you i find absolutely no kinship with whatsoever." Well, it was something like that. Richard wrote back:"Keep in touch and keep hitting em' again.... what a satanist! :angry:

Originally posted by kragirl@Dec 5 2004, 05:40 PM
he's a coool cat, i loved "i am sam." I can't believe he once shared, for a brief period of time, (during his jail time for hitting a photog i believe) a cell with former immate Richard Ramirez (la night stalker). The sicko actually wanted his autograph. He (sean) wrote to him :"in jail you'd normally find a kinship or affinity with someone, you i find absolutely no kinship with whatsoever." Well, it was something like that. Richard wrote back:"Keep in touch and keep hitting em' again.... what a satanist! :angry:
[snapback]452267[/snapback]​

wow Sean Penn actually seems like quite a mean guy.

Originally posted by Fade to Black@Dec 5 2004, 09:51 PM
wow Sean Penn actually seems like quite a mean guy.
[snapback]452572[/snapback]​

that was a joke right, i'm assuming? if not you didn't get what i said, the man had to share a cell with one of the most brutal killers in world history, (possibly the worst of the 80s in the entire world) and the trick wanted his autograph, WHAT! :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->