Sean Penn

Yay to KimKhuu for starting this thread. Now He's one talented actor! Just admire him for his integrity and versatility. Not only does he have the skills and the looks but he's got good brains as well and from what I can gather he's also quite well-read.
Thanks to Kimkhuu for the letter as I hadn't read it before.
Does anyone remember the scene from 21 grams when he comes face to face with Naomi Watts' character for the first time at the swimming pool and she starts shouting at him? The camera closes up on his eyes for a few seconds and I can just remember most of the women in the cinema gasping as if it was yesterday!!

Sean Penn @ screening of All The King's Men in New Orleans sept. 16

hqcb.net

Okay, I had no idea where else to post this but I just have to do it somewhere...

This is from classmates.com. It details some alumni from Kearns High School in Kearns, UT.
When I found this I actually started laughing with joy!! :woot:
i25643_Jeff.JPG

classmates.com

The surnames not exactly right ( I think it's actually Spicoli, right?), but it's basically the best thing I've ever seen! :lol::heart:

Spicoli is without a doubt one of the best characters of all time IMO! One of many reasons I love Sean Penn!

Sean Penn at the Davies Symphony Hall San Francisco, CA, to benefit 'The Painted Turtle' Oct. 27, 2008 -celebutopia.

and to honor Paul Newman, also pictured: Julia Roberts, Rita Wilson, Robin Wright Penn

Sean is such a great actor please go see "Milk" I was invited to a preview screening he is amazing if he does not win an Oscar it's only due to a prejudice against hin in Hollywood.
He is the best actor out there next to Daniel Day-Lewis.

^ I'm so excited to see Milk. James Franco and Sean Penn? It's bound to be amazing!! I think the film will either do amazingly well all across the board or it will do well critically but not so much in cinemas. I'm sure it will be up for some awards anyway!

Sean Penn - MILK World Premiere Red Carpet & Afterparty - 10.28.08 - celebutopia.

"A Letter To True"
A Film Journal
by Bruce Weber

Supplement to Vogue Italia Nov 2003

my scan

i never liked him when he was young but from few years I just felt in love - he is great, great but still underrated actor plus his face is so musculine but so emotional in the same time. I find him really atractive - his mind made him really sexy for me :smile:

I didin't realise he was so short though. :( IMDb says he is only 1.75m (5'9") !!!

Oh wow I didn't know Sean Penn had a thread here. He's cantankerous as hell but I find his boldness sexy and he actually wears his suits well. Also he refuses to be styled at his photoshoots. He wears his own fashion. He has his own confident and appealing style. I like it.

fm6v5l.jpg

vanityfair.com

The black on black at the Academy Awards look really good and stood out from the typical tuxedo guys always wear.

2keafb.jpg

winning his first Oscar
zmmefp.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back