Searching For The Perfect Scent

Foxie-Pooh

Reaction score
I'm looking for an expensive and unique cologne that can't be found in cheap discounted stores. I want something that is exclusive and rich. Can you guys give me some recs? Thanks a lot :flower:

Try the following websites for rare scents:

luckyscent.com
beautyhabit.com
aedes.com
apothia.com
lusciouscargo.com
beautycafe.com

Most of those sites offer sample programs. I've ordered samples from LuckyScent and Aedes de Venustas, myself.

Im obsessed with Stella McCartney perfume... :heart:
and Chance by Chanel is pretty too

Originally posted by Fade to Black@Nov 6 2004, 11:09 PM
Helmut Lang Cuiron?
[snapback]421029[/snapback]​
I second that :heart:

Originally posted by damnalky@Nov 7 2004, 01:19 AM
creed perfumes!!

i love creed.
[snapback]421193[/snapback]​

2nd. btw, in NYC all 3 Creed stores have been having a 50% off sale for a while now.
There are also those Dior Homme limited edition colognes that were discussed on tFS. I don't like the way they smell, but that's a matter of taste.

Comme des Garçons, they should have limited edition for Christmas, 2500 pieces now. Look out:-)
BTW, does anyone know this year theme:-)

Serge Lutens
esp. the Palais Royal line

Frederique Malle
En Passant is superb. Musc Ravageur is one of the strongest and "greatest":-) musc, imo.

The Different Company - I'd vote for Bois d'Iris

Victorie Gobin Daude - try Biche dans l'Absinthe or Nuit Au Desert

Any of the IUNX fragrances. There is only one boutique IUNX in Paris. All the scents are made by Olivia Giacobetti. Sorry those are very "light":-)

Dior Homme Colognes

I like hanae morie perfume... but that's not very rare. :unsure:

I was searching for the same thing but I finally found a great scent, it's Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

I love luckyscent because they offer samples for really cheap.
CB I Hate Perfume has some really interesting scents. Check out his site.

Perhaps it should be mentioned that not all perfumes/colognes ultimately smell the same on each person. Given a person's dietary habits, skin tone/moisture level, etc. the perfume could evaporate quickly or mix with some other agent (lotion, soap, etc.) so as to diffuse the heart and bottom notes.

Anyway, I prefer the Creed House for fragrances.

^ I knew someone who wore Creed ... I'm not sure what but in a hot pink bottle ... it was vile :ninja: I'm sure they make other things that are lovely :lol:

ok i would seriously recommend

Giorgio Armani Attitude << amazing
or go for
Dior Homme really different
Jean Paul Gaultier

^ I knew someone who wore Creed ... I'm not sure what but in a hot pink bottle ... it was vile :ninja: I'm sure they make other things that are lovely :lol:
:rofl:
that's creed spring flower:sick:. i dated a girl once who wore that all the time. i hated it. one day finally i got rid of it and told her i broke the bottle and got her something else. only that could save the relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->