Help Me Look For Unique Brooches

OCHANELO

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for some nice inexpensive brooches .....I dont want the one that look like every girls have them I want some thing pretty unique and not too expensive thnx guys :heart:

thrift shops are the way to go- it will all be unique and you'll probably be able to buy more than one thanks to nothing prices. let us know how it goes and post your new brooch booty!

thnx [/B]luvkoshi I'll try thrift shops that was on my mind too :heart: I refused to pay $30 and up for vintage style reproduction that are selling every where now a days...I mean they are nice but not as nice and as unique as the vintage ones...I should have grab them when my mother cleared out her closet years ago....at that time I was like ewww those are only for old ladies lol

Why don't you make some yourself? Some pearls, some fabric, some metal string... or something totally weird! Basically, all you need is a pin. It's not as difficult as you might think!

I have a lot of unique brooches that I've found at flea markets and thrift stores. Most of them are vintage-style and none of them have cost me more than $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->