Sebastien Jondeau

Bild3-1.png

youtube.com

did you all see this???

^ Dude spends, what, maybe 3 hours a day in the gym!!? Outstanding!! B)

I wish there was more scenes with him in the short movie!!

Yeah, that was a jawdropping moment for me too :lol:
And the other side of the picture is flawless too B)

a44de7ac4084.jpg

attitudemagstyle

^ Karl really has the eye...Battalions of Beauty everywhere in Chanel Land!! :flower:

Sebastien Jondeau attends the religious ceremony of the Royal Wedding of Prince Albert II of Monaco to Princess Charlene of Monaco in the main courtyard at the Prince's Palace on July 2, 2011 in Monaco. - gettyimages
117957897.jpg
117966214.jpg
117958501.jpg
117957908.jpg

I saw Lagerfeld Confidential this week (yes, for the 2427th time) and Sebastien looks incredibly young. It's funny because even if it is an old documentary, I wouldnt have thought he'd look so different!

Lucky him to be able to follow Karl everywhere he goes!

Karl Lagerfeld and Ines de la Fressange head back to their hotel from the royal wedding of Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock. (July 2, 20112011-07-02 18:29:16 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com) - zimbio

Karl+Lagerfeld+Guests+Leave+Royal+Wedding+zeCcPfqo-ofl.jpg
Karl+Lagerfeld+Guests+Leave+Royal+Wedding+Jj3uuFu9UFLl.jpg

Sebastien Jondeau AND Karl Lagerfeld attend the religious ceremony of the Royal Wedding of Prince Albert II of Monaco to Princess Charlene of Monaco in the main courtyard at the Prince's Palace on July 2, 2011 in Monaco. The Roman-Catholic ceremony follows the civil wedding which was held in the Throne Room of the Prince's Palace of Monaco on July 1. With her marriage to the head of state of the Principality of Monaco, Charlene Wittstock has become Princess consort of Monaco and gains the title, Princess Charlene of Monaco. Celebrations including concerts and firework displays are being held across several days, attended by a guest list of global celebrities and heads of state. (July 1, 20112011-07-01 16:00:00 - Photo by Dan Kitwood/Getty Images Europe) - zimbio

Karl+Lagerfeld+European+Royal+Wedding+Guests+cdpNeqtmy8tl.jpg
Karl+Lagerfeld+Monaco+Royal+Wedding+Religious+kV6T8t_suWwl.jpg

I saw Lagerfeld Confidential this week (yes, for the 2427th time) and Sebastien looks incredibly young. It's funny because even if it is an old documentary, I wouldnt have thought he'd look so different!

Lucky him to be able to follow Karl everywhere he goes!
YEEESS, I've seen the move 3472942492 times but it's still cool.

and yes, he does looks soooo young!

^ One of my favorite scenes is when they are getting ready to leave Monaco and Karl is telling Sebastien- this is for so and so, this for the Princess, and this...No doubt $50,000 worth of incidental gifts for the gang back home! Classic! B)

^yes, hehe... but I was always wondering why they had so many gifts? because it was christmas?

or the scene where they leave the ballet and they comment the person who conducted the ballet... hehe... funny!

Karl Lagerfeld strolls through the streets with a male companion while in the French Rivera. (2011-07-31 12:54:14 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)
Karl+Lagerfeld+Karl+Lagerfeld+Takes+Walk+French+OeK1Iew608jl.jpg
Karl+Lagerfeld+Karl+Lagerfeld+Takes+Walk+French+BK822qJLN6ql.jpg

^don't like sebastien in that shirt. btw... karl stands out sooooo much in that st tropezian relaxed, casual crowd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pahotinoma
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->