Self Service Fall 2005: Freja by Inez & Vinoodh

Reaction score
4330.jpg

This is all I have for now. It's not out in New York just set.

Freja Erichsen photograped by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin.

Looks great! :woot:

This year is Self-Service's tenth anniversary and this issue is looking back at memorable moments from the past decade. The title of each fashion story is taken from memorable quotes in Self-Service interviews.

Cover story featuring Freja, "Everything Is About Starting Again" Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, styling by Suzanne Koller

Last edited by a moderator:
"If You Schmooze You Lose" Photographed by Willy Vanderperre, styling by Olivier Rizzo

"I Guess I Invented Leggings" Photographed by David Armstrong, styling by Panos Yiapanis

i went to borders last week and read through this issue and it's great. the editorial with Freja is great. but this magazine is too expensive. don't have that money :mrgreen:

"It's Really Just Clothes" Photographed by David Armstrong, styling by Rei Kawakubo and Suzanne Koller

"Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe" A retrospective and tribute to stylist Joe McKenna and his phenomenal work with Bruce Weber

"For Me, My Competition Is Prada and Gucci" Photographed by Roger Deckker, styling by Marie Chaix

Oh it looks beautiful! Thanks Metal :flower: I actually wouldn't mind seeing a retrospective of their past issues as I don't have all of them. :(

"Home Theatrics" Six bold interpretations of personal style, featuring Lotta Skeletrix and Gareth Pugh (shown here), among others

All images from selfservicemagazine.com. There's more on the site. Looks like an amazing issue!

Really good issue i liked, thanks metal:flower:

anyone knows where to find POP,self service and Arena Homme Magazine (current and back issues) in Paris???....thanks a lot in advance any help will be apreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->