Selita Ebanks

i think selita should seriously get into acting, most people always said she looked more like and actress. and her career has not flourished like im sure she would have liked.i think she could be the next halle berry or something i mean after vs shes not done anything significant that cannot be good and please guys dont say the apprentice .

Kanye West, Selita Ebanks, Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr enjoying the action - and the bar - at the US Open. Kanye and Selita, who were rumoured to be dating back in 2008, looked to be getting on very well together as they watched Andy Roddick from the comfort of a suite in the Arthur Ashe Stadium. The rapper, who recently split from model Amber Rose, and the Victoria's Secret model, who was once engaged to Nick Cannon, laughed, joked and drank their way through the match with "Gossip Girl" stars Westwick and Szohr.
(09/01/10)

zimbio

well if she starts dating Kanye, it'll definitely keep her relevant in the press. and she's definitely a MAY-JUH upgrade from that Amber woman.

who said she could not walk in NY?:ninja:

the Blonds S/S MBFW NY (I believe she closed)

zimbio

19m.jpg

style.com

she looks good after all she became known for modeling lingere for vs so why not macys.

i read somewhere that she would be at the castings.so hopefully she would be at the show .

Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer 2006
Photographer: Dewey Hicks
Make-Up Artist: Tracy Murphy
Source: jedroot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"