SelitaEbanksRunaway8.jpg
SelitaEbanksRunaway7.jpg

SelitaEbanksRunaway6.jpg
SelitaEbanksRunaway5.jpg

SelitaEbanksRunaway4.jpg
SelitaEbanksRunaway3.jpg

SelitaEbanksRunaway2.jpg

capped by me

she really did a great job. she looked staggeringly beautiful in the film. her boobs look terribly fake, though. lol.

but wow!! this is a really huge break for Selita. i hope she can parlay it into more film appearances. she's got a captivating presence on screen.

Selita's Secret
Jewel Magazine
Photographer: Udo Spreitzenbarth
Hair Stylist: Ted Gibson
Source: jedroot.com

Relax, You're Beautiful
Self Magazine
Photographer: Troy Ward
Hair: Ted Gibson
Source: jedroot

she is so insanely beautiful in that Runaway "film", her eyes were so striking
I actually hated the parts were they actually spoke (she's definitely no actress)
I wish the entire thing were more like a silent film with just the music playing
but there's no denying how beautiful she looked in it.

selita looked incredible she truly is a beauty .everything makeup her skintone hair feathers the colors used where perfection.i liked when they were having dinner and they brought out the bird and her wings opened.i couldnt help to think she did vs for years but those were the best set of wings ive seen her in.

she really did a great job. she looked staggeringly beautiful in the film. her boobs look terribly fake, though. lol.

but wow!! this is a really huge break for Selita. i hope she can parlay it into more film appearances. she's got a captivating presence on screen.

I saw her in the Kayne West video and she is great in it. And i agree, why did she do that to her chest? Those implants need to go.

she's in the new Peter Alexander ad here in Australia as seen in the new Grazia (last season's model was Bambi Norwood-Blyth), il take a pic & upload it tomorrow ...

OK I feel for Selita in that story about US Vogue, but I can't help but think that Anna did this

2z8xoug.jpg

ONTD

followed by this. :P
2v995li.jpg

lovegifs_tumblr

SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum.jpg
SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum13.jpg

SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum12.jpg
SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum11.jpg

SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum10.jpg
SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum9.jpg

SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum8.jpg
SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum7.jpg

SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum6.jpg
SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum5.jpg

SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum4.jpg
SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum3.jpg

SelitaEbanksRonBarceloGranPlatinum2.jpg

Selita Ebanks attends new 'Ron Barcelo Gran Platinum' party at the Reina Sofia Museum on October 26, 2010 in Madrid, Spain.

wireimage

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->